Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

I like the mod and i want to just tell to the mod creators what has to be fixed so

1. When you ran into people and left click or do the stunts it isn't in first person so I wander if that could be fixed
2 When you shoot once or go into the half aim mode when you look down the camera is not where it should be so you can see the whole player .
3 While getting knocked down and giving the option to be revieved it goes out of the first person
4. While i am fighting the warden and i am running around sometimes it goes out of the first person

Don't think i am writing this with hate i just want to mod creator fix this if possible because they can make it better and i really like the mod because you can experience the saints row in the eyes of the Boss .

PS: Because it's in first person the guns are ugly as it's much more close to you so it reminds me of some older games like duke nukem while holding the the pistol deagle because guns have SMALL DETAIL and it would be nice in the future there will be a mod that will add more detail to guns

I like the mod and i want to just tell to the mod creators what has to be fixed so

1. When you ran into people and left click or do the stunts it isn't in first person so I wander if that could be fixed
2 When you shoot once or go into the half aim mode when you look down the camera is not where it should be so you can see the whole player .
3 While getting knocked down and giving the option to be revieved it goes out of the first person
4. While i am fighting the warden and i am running around sometimes it goes out of the first person

Don't think i am writing this with hate i just want to mod creator fix this if possible because they can make it better and i really like the mod because you can experience the saints row in the eyes of the Boss .

PS: Because it's in first person the guns are ugly as it's much more close to you so it reminds me of some older games like duke nukem while holding the the pistol deagle because guns have SMALL DETAIL and it would be nice in the future there will be a mod that will add more detail to guns
Johnnyftw. I appreachete your concern about our mod. We are still trying our best to fix these problems. There are only so much we can do without the SDK. Once the devs release the SDK we can progress this mod to the next level. As for now it remains in alpha stages.

HELP! I downloaded this with the nude mod and now when I start it up, as soon as it gets past the intro, it quits! I replaced the customization_items.xtbl from the first person with the one from the nude mod but I don't know if that has anything to do with it. It worked fine with only the nude mod but now it quits as soon as the intro finishes. HELP!

Is it supposed to do this every time you look slightly down?

Did you read the OP?

Run the game, go to PLANET ZIN and outfit yourself with "FLUR MASK" necklace (which now can be found in Headwear section).

You can change your character's clothes like normal (just don't choose any hats, glasses or face-wear) and then see them during movement. Beware of clipping issues though! Clothes with high collars are usually getting into way much more often than the rest.

You need to do this to hide your character's head.

Did you read the OP?

You need to do this to hide your character's head.
I looked in the head section, and I couldn't find any "Flur Mask" necklace. Is it possibly named something else in the American version? I thought, I got it, but apparently not. I'll try looking again.

EDIT: I found it and now my head is gone. but I'm still noticing a few things. Like If I'm on a roof and aim downward I can see my headless body. Is that just because we you guys haven't figured that out yet, or is there something else I'm missing.

Last edited:
I believe you're supposed to still see your body. Don't ask me if that was the intent though, I didn't make this mod.
Ah, no, I meant I can see my shoulders and where my head is supposed to be. But you make a good point. You can't really answer if you didn't make it. Thanks for the help, anyway.

Back