SPOILERS Saints Row IV: The Executive Privilege Pack

what id really like to know is, is it like the bloodsucker dlc pack and instantly unlocks something that you cant turn off... or is it like the invincible pack and adds cheats that can be toggled?

If no one else does it before, I will try to post more info when I get home from work. I purchased it after he told me about the toggles.

does it flag the saves?

No idea, he doesn't know how to find out

I wouldn't think so, but it could go either way.

EDIT: gotta actually do some work, I'll be home in 3 or so hours

im willing to bet that if it does flag your saves, it will only do so in the case that you actually activate the cheats, it probably wont auto-flag your saves just for having it

that said i haven't tested it yet so don't take my word for it

Well, I took one for the team and bought it. It basically gives you a bunch of cheats (like the Invincible Pack for SR:TT). It also unlocked the Abduct-O-Matic gun for me.

The cheats are:
CAR MASS HOLE
100% SUPERPOWER STRENGTH
SUPERPOWER UPGRADES UNLOCK
NEVER DIE
INFINITE AMMO
INFINITE CLIP

I gotta say, that's some serious money grubbing bullshit. Luckly I have no interest in those particular cheats but FFS at the very least those should be free to people who preordered the game
God what is this world coming to when you have to pay for cheats

Come on.. More cheats DLC? I mean it doesn't cost much, but still, this shit should be in the base game.
I agree entirely.

Unfortunately, quite a few people bought the cheats pack last time - showing it's commercial viable. According to DS/V staff, that's why they've done it again.

Back