SPOILERS San Diego Comic Con live streaming SR4 panel

The Rock would be hilarious too but he's too busy with his movies and would be wayyyy too expensive.

Man, they got Hulk Hogan to voice Angel. The Rock wouldn't be that much expensive. And remember, Angel was one of the main Saints throughout the game. If they invited The Rock, he would just be the DJ in some radio.
I see him fighting this Fandango guy and...well, he's come a long way from his Y2J days, that's for sure, and then they have him jobbing to this guy at Wrestlemania of all places....I dunno dude.
Jericho is known as a superstar who puts young talent over. I mean, he makes them believable and is still able to put on a great show. That's why people never get tired of him.
I hope the station he heads up has rock or metal on it, I won't listen to it otherwise. Gen X and The Krunch/Blood were my faves in the other games, with a little bit of Klassic thrown in.
I'm not really into rock or metal. He should just have wrestlers music themes IMO.

Yea, but the difference between Hulk and The Rock is that Hulk's career is essentially on the way down, while The Rock is on the way up. Don't get me wrong, I was a Hulkamaniac back in the day and Hulk Hogan is still basically synonymous with wrestling nowadays, buuuut.....his name doesn't command as much respect as it used to after all the scandals, while The Rock is coming off of a successful movie career and another heavyweight title reign after so many years of inactivity. He's still red hot, in other words.

Jericho can put over all the young talent he wants, but jobbing to someone who is not only having their first Wrestlemania match, but supposedly their first match EVER, at Wrestlemania? Biggest event in wrestling today? I mean, yea, it wasn't his decision, Vince probably called that one, but it's still ridiculous that they're trying to put over this new guy at the top event, but they've got Claudio Castagnoli languishing on the bottom tier and barely making any appearances of note, and Chris Hero is still stuck in FCW... I'm a mark for those two so I am a little biased, sure, haha.

Eh, music tastes are subjective. I'll just leave it at that.

Yeah, Castagnoli, just like Hero and Barret are stuck on the bottom tier. I won't mention Rhodes, because he's getting a push now. Looks like the wrestling style and characters aren't well accepted by most of the audiences, because WWEs audience nowadays is just kids and horny women. Their fighting style are better acceoted by Hardcore fans ( Me btw ). And you're absolutely right about that Rock and Hogan stuff. Also, about wrestling, I dunno if it is too soon to call it, but Fandango will be a major name in the company.

EDIT:
Titus O'neill is another wrestler who is absolutely amazing in the ring and very comfortable on the mic, but keeps being stucked on the bottom tier and jobbing. He should be the DJ of that Radio station because he has charisma and he's funny as hell. I would be very pleased to see him as the DJ.

I would like to see a cape in action. I want to see its movement, and how it reacts to gliding. OH MY GOD, I PRAY THERE IS A MAGNETO-ESQUE CAPE. I WOULD GIVE DEEP SILVER VOLITION MY SOUL FOR A CAPE. CAPES!

I would like to see a cape in action. I want to see its movement, and how it reacts to gliding. OH MY GOD, I PRAY THERE IS A MAGNETO-ESQUE CAPE. I WOULD GIVE DEEP SILVER VOLITION MY SOUL FOR A CAPE. CAPES!

There is not. Like I mentioned in the press preview, there is one cape and that's on the Nyteblade outfit.

Why does everyone obsessed with capes? Capes are a liability, you fly by a plane with one and it'll get caught and you'll be gone.

For me, that long coat from the matrix works just fine. ;)

Back