Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

I really hope that you add the option to bring your co op player to you back like you had in srtt sandbox+ otherwise THIS MOD IS FUCKING AMAZING I EVEN MADE FRIEND RAGEQUIT IN SR3 SINCE I KEPT CHANGING HIS CLOTHES HE RAGGED SOOO FUCKING HARD MAN IDOL KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK MAN FUCK YEA :cool: :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

You are done acting impatient. You don't dictate anyone's schedule.
OH MY FCKING GOODNESS WILL YOU FCKING RELEASE THAT MOD WHERE WE CAN TURN INTO A NLC MORPH ALREADY????????????????????

Im done fcking waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
Will you be adding an option to alternate between Dual-Wield and Single-Wield? As much as I like dual-wielding, I'd like the option. It was one of the things I liked about SR2.

If possible, can you add this option to Sandbox+ for SRTT, as well?

Will you be adding an option to alternate between Dual-Wield and Single-Wield? As much as I like dual-wielding, I'd like the option. It was one of the things I liked about SR2.

If possible, can you add this option to Sandbox+ for SRTT, as well?

Already a part of Sandbox+ for SRTT.

Hey, the only affect client thing doesn't work for removing powers. My friend and I are doing a co-op playthrough where he has powers and I don't.

i think there should be a simple command where you are teleported onto the mech, that would be a neat addition so i dont have to call up a mech every time and if i get off of one i dont have to wait to call back again

So, I play on an XBox 360 pad, and I'm having an issue with the thumbstick buttons. If I hold L3, it toggles the notoriety lock (CTRL+Up Arrow) and if I hold R3, it triggers the Platforming Rift teleport (F+Insert). L3 and CRTL are my crouch buttons, and R3 and F are the melee attack buttons, but holding just the action on the keyboard doesn't do anything. Also, none of the other buttons on the pad are giving me this issue. I'm using v.16 of the Sandbox, and I made sure to set all key bindings to default. Any idea what my problem might be?
Same problem here... Very annoying... :(

EDIT (Temporary dirty fix):

Open sr3_city.lua and search for:

-- Pivot states for key combos
CROUCH_PUSHED = false
RECRUIT_PUSHED = false
TAUNT_PUSHED = false
COMPLIMENT_PUSHED = false
USE_PUSHED = false
GRENADE_PUSHED = false
RELOAD_PUSHED = false
MELEE_PUSHED = false
ONE_PUSHED = false
TWO_PUSHED = false
THREE_PUSHED = false
FOUR_PUSHED = false
FIVE_PUSHED = false
SIX_PUSHED = false
SEVEN_PUSHED = false
EIGHT_PUSHED = false

Replace by:

-- Pivot states for key combos
-- CROUCH_PUSHED = false
RECRUIT_PUSHED = false
TAUNT_PUSHED = false
COMPLIMENT_PUSHED = false
USE_PUSHED = false
GRENADE_PUSHED = false
RELOAD_PUSHED = false
-- MELEE_PUSHED = false
ONE_PUSHED = false
TWO_PUSHED = false
THREE_PUSHED = false
FOUR_PUSHED = false
FIVE_PUSHED = false
SIX_PUSHED = false
SEVEN_PUSHED = false
EIGHT_PUSHED = false

No more problems with the controller, but you'll lose some of Sandbox+ functions (the ones associated with CTRL and F keys)... :oops:

Last edited:
Back