Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Glad I could help :)

Hey, since I've got you here, do you know why increasing the default size makes my character kill everyone I walk near, and makes my jumps super lethal?

Is that built into player_change_default_size()?

It seems to treat everyone in the game as if they were hit with shrink stomp. People explode like that when you step on them after shrinking them with the stomp. Personally its VERY fitting for the gigantic 10 times size.... but for like 1.1 times your size its really kind of weird to blow people up just for being 2 inches taller than them. The jump... i dunno! It's similar to the power armor's jump though. Not sure why size would trigger it's jump physics though.

I love this mod. It's so fun to just turn up the notoriety and go at it like crazy! And the 2D level in 3D is pretty interesting. I figured it was in 3D though since a certain camera mod i was using glitched it up at one point and made it kinda obvious. Anyways good work! Can't wait to see any updates.

Is there a walk speed option being considered? I haven't kept up with any of this stuff. I manually have changed walk speed in the past, but a command to do so would be heavenly, similar to the height toggling.

I have a question, am I allowed to use the Sandbox to create my own mod ?

As long as the following is true:
* It's original stuff that just uses the Sandbox+ framework. i.e. your mod is not just simply all the existing Sandbox+ commands plus adding a few new ones. (in that case it would be better to work with me and roll that into a new build.)
* You ask permission (which you just did)
* Proper credit and linking back to this thread in your mod's readme and thread OP

Also, depending on what you're attempting, Sandbox+ is going to be changing drastically once we get menu support patched into the game proper. You may want to wait for that. It's one of the reasons why I've held back updating lately myself.

As long as the following is true:
* It's original stuff that just uses the Sandbox+ framework. i.e. your mod is not just simply all the existing Sandbox+ commands plus adding a few new ones. (in that case it would be better to work with me and roll that into a new build.)
* You ask permission (which you just did)
* Proper credit and linking back to this thread in your mod's readme and thread OP

Also, depending on what you're attempting, Sandbox+ is going to be changing drastically once we get menu support patched into the game proper. You may want to wait for that. It's one of the reasons why I've held back updating lately myself.

Ok, I will just wait then ! I was thinking on the requested "giant rampage" mods, maybe making a workable cheat code with a good physics.

Ok, I will just wait then ! I was thinking on the requested "giant rampage" mods, maybe making a workable cheat code with a good physics.

Your call. I really like the idea btw.

i cant get this mod to work i put everything in the right folders like your first post went into the game tryed the commands to shrink the character but nothings happening i have tryed with and without caps theres no mention of the mod in the game like in extras and stuff or has the grow and shrink player been removed ?

i cant get this mod to work i put everything in the right folders like your first post went into the game tryed the commands to shrink the character but nothings happening i have tryed with and without caps theres no mention of the mod in the game like in extras and stuff or has the grow and shrink player been removed ?

Did you follow the instructions in the readme and rebind your keys in the correct menus? That's likely your problem. Also, none of these commands are in menus, so I'm not sure why you would even be looking there.

The first menu you want to do this is:
Menu Options -> Menu Controls -> Menu Set Keys and Buttons - Press F1 Restore Defaults All Categories
oFPReFX.jpg

The next menu is:
Menu Options -> Menu Controls -> Menu Set Keys and Buttons -> Menu General - Press F1 Restore Defaults All Categories
734lchJ.jpg

yes i did that reset the whole lot even graphics and audio but still the grow and shrink doesnt work i havent tryed the other commands im only after the grow and shrink commands your ittsybitsy with evil cars is funny and was hoping to go smaller XD

Back