Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

still not acceptable to be a jerk
WHAT A FUCK IS THIS...THERE ARE BEEN LIKE 10 MONTHS AND U STILL DIDN'T MAKE THE MODE WHERE WE CAN CHANGE INTO A NPC MORPH??? WOWWWWWo_O:mad::mad:o_O

WHAT A FUCK IS THIS...THERE ARE BEEN LIKE 10 MONTHS AND U STILL DIDN'T MAKE THE MODE WHERE WE CAN CHANGE INTO A NPC MORPH??? WOWWWWWo_O:mad::mad:o_O
Wow I have a feeling hes going to get banned just for raging I mean idk if its a rule but I bet it is some form of a rule.so be careful man and be patient.

If I can personally be quite honest here, I am sad myself he hasn't made it, it has been quite a while, but the way he said it was not the right way.

If I can personally be quite honest here, I am sad myself he hasn't made it, it has been quite a while, but the way he said it was not the right way.

All of these changes are part of the patch we're trying to release that adds extra functionality like loading your own personal archives and removing memory limits. It's coming.

Back