Sandbox+ for SRTT

So,did you 'fix' this bug?When I attack i not see,but when i normal moving i see sword IN my hands not behind me.And when rollerblader animations is off i longer not see the sword.If you can fix it I'll we happy :)

Just download my weapons mod, it will fix your problems and make all of your dreams come true! The link's in my signature.

Unfortunately not. The only thing that particular function can do is work with the premade outfits that are already in the game.
Well I can't say I'm not disappointed, but you can only work with what you got.

Guess I won't be using bus stops to change into my super hero outfit. lol

I'm sorry I didn't read all 107 pages (got to about 15 and started falling asleep), but I have a question. Since this is made by the same gentleman that made Gentlemen of Steelport... Would Sandbox+ work with GoS mods enabled?

I'm sorry I didn't read all 107 pages (got to about 15 and started falling asleep), but I have a question. Since this is made by the same gentleman that made Gentlemen of Steelport... Would Sandbox+ work with GoS mods enabled?

Yes.

Just make sure to use the sr3_city.lua file that comes with Sandbox+ and not the one from GoS that is for the mission replay mod. The Sandbox+ version of the file contains all of the needed mission replay functions as well as the new Sandbox+ ones.

I'm having some troubles in the Deckers.Die mission.

The game always crashes at the exact same part: just after I kill all the guards while I'm in avatar mode and Matt comes back for the final part of the fight avatar vs avatar, the game crashes right after he comes back. It's the third time I tried now so I'm pretty sure something, somewhere, is wrong.

I'm using GoS, Sandbox+, Shitface's Behaviour mod, his Weapon Rebalance mod and his Alternate Times of Day mod. I'm not using any sandbox commands or anything. No other personal edits either.

I'm having some troubles in the Deckers.Die mission.

The game always crashes at the exact same part: just after I kill all the guards while I'm in avatar mode and Matt comes back for the final part of the fight avatar vs avatar, the game crashes right after he comes back. It's the third time I tried now so I'm pretty sure something, somewhere, is wrong.

I'm using GoS, Sandbox+, Shitface's Behaviour mod, his Weapon Rebalance mod and his Alternate Times of Day mod. I'm not using any sandbox commands or anything. No other personal edits either.

Hm... I have the same problem! But I thought it's something with Shitface's Avatar Rampage... (I even posted it here) :confused:

It's probably one of shitface's mods since they mess with the weapon during that part of the mission. Try to remove his mods and give the mission another try. I will also test it out when I have some time.

Back