Sandbox+ for SRTT

Actually that Decker sword attack is one animation. I added it to the rollerblader table, and still no succes.

From what bms is saying, a team change forces the anim tree to change as well, so it would no longer be using the rollerblader one. Or, it's treating the decker grunt as the parent and the rollerblader as the child, thus all decker grunt anims are taking precedence.

It does make sense.
The blending animations from standing still to walking changes aswell when you change teams, only thing that comes above that is the Decker sword anim when you join the Deckers, as that is something specific.
However, that animation won't work anymore when you have an upgrade for the Nocturne, or when you erase the "always wear on back" flag set for that sword through weapons.xtbl.

The Decker sword attack is located in the GANG animation table, so it might be that the game sees the GANG animation table as the parent. But then, only for those 2 things?

I wonder if maybe it's because a decker cannot actually carry a 3d nocturne object. i.e. they never drop them due to it being an unlock later.

That would made sense. I believe there is a mod floating around this board that makes the Decker's sword anims available for player, so that could been pretty helpfull.

Maybe that's my awesome weapons mod you're thinking of? I added a "new" melee weapon attack animation, but it's not the decker one, that didn't work properly on player characters. Instead I used the "prone" attack animation, or the one you normally use only on ragdolled npcs. The two animations look very similar though.

I think the deckers normally use that sword melee attack instead of the "bash with gun" animation other enemy npcs use. Sadly, I had to remove the "always wear on back" flag from the weapon so players could take it off of dead deckers. In my NPC mod, I have the deckers use it as a normal melee weapon instead, and it works just as well.

Maybe that's my awesome weapons mod you're thinking of? I added a "new" melee weapon attack animation, but it's not the decker one, that didn't work properly on player characters. Instead I used the "prone" attack animation, or the one you normally use only on ragdolled npcs. The two animations look very similar though.

I think the deckers normally use that sword melee attack instead of the "bash with gun" animation other enemy npcs use. Sadly, I had to remove the "always wear on back" flag from the weapon so players could take it off of dead deckers. In my NPC mod, I have the deckers use it as a normal melee weapon instead, and it works just as well.
My memory is worse than I thought then - yes, it's exactly that mod :) Thanks for the tip as well - "always wear on back" was the flag that caused this weird bug to happen. When removed from Nocturne, player starts to use standard melee2h animation while team is set to Deckers. When you give that flag to any other melee weapon, bug shows up again. But then, the ability to pick weapon up from somebody's dead body is gone.

Not sure if this was covered, as there is 107 pages I'd have to go through. Is there any way to have the Cycle Outfits to cycle through user created outfits? I just would this its fun activating Superpowers and switching to a super hero outfit.

I should clarify, I know I can toggle through outfits, but they are the default outfits.

Not sure if this was covered, as there is 107 pages I'd have to go through. Is there any way to have the Cycle Outfits to cycle through user created outfits? I just would this its fun activating Superpowers and switching to a super hero outfit.

I should clarify, I know I can toggle through outfits, but they are the default outfits.

Unfortunately not. The only thing that particular function can do is work with the premade outfits that are already in the game.

So,did you 'fix' this bug?When I attack i not see,but when i normal moving i see sword IN my hands not behind me.And when rollerblader animations is off i longer not see the sword.If you can fix it I'll we happy :)

So,did you 'fix' this bug?When I attack i not see,but when i normal moving i see sword IN my hands not behind me.And when rollerblader animations is off i longer not see the sword.If you can fix it I'll we happy :)

If you read the previous posts, that is what we are discussing. So, no. It is not fixed yet.

Back