Sandbox+ for SRTT

Hi guys,

i wasn't on for a while and now saw this cool mod here, just tried to test it right now but it seems, that i can't get it to work, for some reasons i don't know...

I backed up all my other mods and deleted them from the install folder, installed this one here and loaded my previously savegame and pressed "CTRL" + "INSERT" (Edit: "STRG" + "EINFG" in germany) to activate the super powers and nothing happend tried it a few times, also with other binds, but without any result :/

For those who don't know, yes i own the DLC's...

Does anyone have an idea ?

Thx for your help

Hi guys,

i wasn't on for a while and now saw this cool mod here, just tried to test it right now but it seems, that i can't get it to work, for some reasons i don't know...

I backed up all my other mods and deleted them from the install folder, installed this one here and loaded my previously savegame and pressed "STRG" + "INSERT" to activate the super powers and nothing happend tried it a few times, also with other binds, but without any result :/

For those who don't know, yes i own the DLC's...

Does anyone have an idea ?

Thx for your help
I know why Super Powers do not work for you. To activate them you must press "CTRL + INSERT" not "STRG + INSERT". :p Now seriously, you did it...
Readme said:
2. Run the game, go to the OPTIONS menu and select CONTROLS then select SET KEYS & BUTTONS. Press F1 to RESTORE DEFAULTS ALL CATEGORIES
* NOTE Doing this will set new bind options for all the key combinations listed below. You can then safely reconfigure any of your keys to personal preference as long as your custom binds don't use any of the 2nd key parameters (INSERT, HOME, PGUP, DELETE, END, PGDOWN, UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT arrows, [, ], or ;)
...after installing this mod?

Hahahaha,

sorry mate i tried to write the english layout cause i'm from germany so "CTRL" is "STRG" here in germany

I didn't reset the keybindings, i will give it another try and report my resultes here ;)

EDIT:
Still not working :(

EDIT 2:

After restarting the game it worked, thx for help :)

Hahahaha,

sorry mate i tried to write the english layout cause i'm from germany so "CTRL" is "STRG" here in germany

I didn't reset the Keybindings, i will give it another try and report my resultes here ;)
1. Thanks for lesson of German language. :p
2. To make that mod works you must reset keybinds. If you do not do that, Sandbox+ will do not work. ;)

Back