Sandbox+ for SRTT

Zombies' team is Neutral Gang, if you do you'll also become allies with the targets you need to assassinate in saintsbook. So... it would break the assassination targets in saintsbook.

I've already tried and there is no way to change teams to a neutral team.

I got the mod to work but I have a problem. My Insert key is my 0 key on my number pad. Its the second function of that key.

Really all I wanted was to turn super powers on and off, but I can't get the bind to work. Other things work if their the only function on the key. What can I do?

I got the mod to work but I have a problem. My Insert key is my 0 key on my number pad. Its the second function of that key.

Really all I wanted was to turn super powers on and off, but I can't get the bind to work. Other things work if their the only function on the key. What can I do?
Either change the bind command in sr3_city.lua​
or​
Buy another keyboard​

Either change the bind command in sr3_city.lua​
or​
Buy another keyboard​

That's not going to work for him at all. What he really needs to do is change the key bindings to a different key in one of the control scheme table files. Full instructions can be found back on page 77:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sandbox-for-srtt.1076/page-77#post-14239

In his case though, he'll be looking for what the INSERT key is bound to instead of SEMICOLON to change. i.e. this entry:
CBA_TOW_TRUCK_TOWING_RIGHT

Hey this is an awesome mod but i cant get it to work when i use my wired xbox 360 controller instead of the keyboard when i press LB and move the left thumbstick foward it teleports me to the saints HQ is there a way to fix that

Hey this is an awesome mod but i cant get it to work when i use my wired xbox 360 controller instead of the keyboard when i press LB and move the left thumbstick foward it teleports me to the saints HQ is there a way to fix that

Sounds like you may have some joystick emulation software running then which is interpreting your joystick input as keyboard input. Check and make sure that something like joy2key or motionjoy isn't running.

Back