Sandbox+ for SRTT

Use the sonic boom gun. A fully forced blast will open any door, even if it doesn't have the hand icon.

It's the reward gun you receive for doing the Air Steelport mission. It's the force gun... the one you use in the zombie attack mission to force push those containers,

Hnhh...Must not have gotten that far yet. I don't remember ever fighting zombies in this game... I'm currently doing the "Ho Boat" mission. I'm assuming it comes after that sometime...

Okay, I'll wait 'til I've got that and try it out then. Thanks so much for your help (and quick too!) and this awesome mod! :D

Reactions: Uzi
Idol isn't already happy that you wanted to do anything like that according to our conversation, and yet you double-post and upload more? For real?

I think it must be his mission in life to try and annoy me as much as possible.

Missions work differently from open world, in that most enemies are manually placed and don't spawn randomly based on spawning parameters. If you use the alt times of day files then some of the times of day slices will not spawn npcs in the open world.

hmm. so in that case is it totally impossible to get the mission times of day into the normal open world without any side effects?

Not unless you replace existing ones.

Back