Sandbox+ for SRTT

why is it when i download mods that come in the form of .rar then insert them into my saints row folder, it doesn't work. but when i download a mod and it's in the form of a zip folder then i extract its contents into my sr3 folder it works. i.e. this sandbox mod downloads as a .rar file and doesn't work.

don't know much about modding but i like to think i'm pretty computer savvy - if you could give me a quick explanation of why i'm the only idiot who is having this issue i'd appreciate it; because i'd really like trying out this mod.

why is it when i download mods that come in the form of .rar then insert them into my saints row folder, it doesn't work. but when i download a mod and it's in the form of a zip folder then i extract its contents into my sr3 folder it works. i.e. this sandbox mod downloads as a .rar file and doesn't work.

don't know much about modding but i like to think i'm pretty computer savvy - if you could give me a quick explanation of why i'm the only idiot who is having this issue i'd appreciate it; because i'd really like trying out this mod.
Just like the ZIP files, RAR packages have to be unpacked first. Application like 7zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) should get the job done for you.

Could you add a autosave hotkey to sandbox+
that would really make my game better

I took a quick look, but there doesn't seem to be any functions that would actually trigger a save. It's probably something hardcoded in the exe itself. Sorry.

I took a quick look, but there doesn't seem to be any functions that would actually trigger a save. It's probably something hardcoded in the exe itself. Sorry.
Oh, ok

*EDIT*
Quick way to trigger an autosave-just fly through any nearby barnstorming area or complete an activity (trail blazing,insurance fraud, ect)

Hello there your mod is really really awesome.

But it not working in multiplayer for me, the host can use the commands but i can't.
Is there a way to enable so anyone can use the commands on the server?

Also can you add super jump? or fly or something else like noclip

Hello there your mod is really really awesome.

But it not working in multiplayer for me, the host can use the commands but i can't.
Is there a way to enable so anyone can use the commands on the server?
Uhm, no. Well not yet anyway, if you want commands to work for both of you:

First press Ctrl+SEMICOLON; (from the host pc)
then if should say "commands now effect the coop player" or something like that
then press a command (eg, SHIFT+DELETE) to teleport to the saints HQ
and your coop player should also teleport to the saints HQ
If you want to deactivate it just press Ctrl+SEMICOLON again

Back