Sandbox+ for SRTT

is there any way to change some of the commands to cheats? like activate super powers or drugged/drunk state? (most off the special commands)

is there any way to change some of the commands to cheats? like activate super powers or drugged/drunk state? (most off the special commands)

No, it doesn't work that way.

I'm having a problem, none of the hotkeys are working. I reset my controls in the right place and didn't touch them from default just to be sure, I've done it at least 8 times and it still won't work. All the files are in the right place, it just won't work. I'm using the legal steam version and I tried without other mods being installed. I just want it to work because I want to get the statue, thermopylae, daedalus, etc back. I used to just be able to drop some lines in sr3_city.lua but that doesn't work anymore it seems.

It's because you either didn't actually reset your keys in the right menu, or you don't have the files in the right place. See the OP for a screenshot of the exact menu you need to be in. Also, does the time of day actually change if you play for a while? If it does change then that indicates that the files are installed correctly. If it doesn't change then that's your problem.

Also, take a screenshot of your SRTT root where you put the files so I can confirm they are in the right place.

Both the file location, and the menu look good. Since TOD isn't changing then it's not loading your loose files, or loading the wrong one.

Are you certain that you're using the sr3_city.lua from Sandbox+, and not overwritten it with one from another mod? Try extracting it again from the Sandbox+ archive and overwriting the one that's there. If that doesn't work, delete all files in the root of your SRTT install (leave the subfolders!) and verify integrity on Steam. This will redownload the missing files which will be <100Mb and restore you to vanilla. Then, reboot your PC, reinstall sandbox+ and then try again.

After I toggle the super powers an effect plays but nothing else happens. And I cant use any other hotkeys...

Do you own the Trouble with Clones DLC, as stated in the known issues file that comes with the mod? The superpowers do not work if you don't.

Cool mod man, i just wanted to tell you about a bug i found, sorry if its already been mentioned, but when you use the drunken state, it seems the cup that you hold doesn't want to disappear.

Cool mod man, i just wanted to tell you about a bug i found, sorry if its already been mentioned, but when you use the drunken state, it seems the cup that you hold doesn't want to disappear.

No force of nature can ever separate an alcoholic from his drink cup.

Back