Sandbox+ for SRTT

Still can't get the single welding working .
Changed weapon in saints hq and store but 2 guns everytime .

You have to change the weapon in that same class. i.e. choose a different pistol after activating.

Hi idolninja, I've recently installed sandbox+ but have not been able to get the commands working. I made sure that I went into the set keys and buttons page and hit F1 there, not in the general controls page.

Hi idolninja, I've recently installed sandbox+ but have not been able to get the commands working. I made sure that I went into the set keys and buttons page and hit F1 there, not in the general controls page.

Do you own the legal Steam version of the game? Are you sure that you extracted the files to the right locations?

Do you own the legal Steam version of the game? Are you sure that you extracted the files to the right locations?
Yes, I own a legal copy, and I am sure that I extracted the XTBL files to the folder where the game's .exe is, and the VPP_PC files to the cache folder. I am not running any other mods, if that helps.

Yes, I own a legal copy, and I am sure that I extracted the XTBL files to the folder where the game's .exe is, and the VPP_PC files to the cache folder. I am not running any other mods, if that helps.

Is anything changing in the game? Does the day/night cycle automatically advance the time of day?

Back