Sandbox+ for SRTT

I was wondering if there was a way to switch one of the keys in a command because on my keyboard the insert key is on the print screen key and I can't use the superpower toggle because of it

I was wondering if there was a way to switch one of the keys in a command because on my keyboard the insert key is on the print screen key and I can't use the superpower toggle because of it

See the OP for a link on how to change keys to whatever you want.

Question about the super powers. I read on the original "Quick Super Powers mod" thread that certain weapons have to be downgraded but I don't know how to do that. Could someone help me with this?

Question about the super powers. I read on the original "Quick Super Powers mod" thread that certain weapons have to be downgraded but I don't know how to do that. Could someone help me with this?

You shouldn't be using that other mod, and Sandbox+ doesn't work anything like that at all. You also need to own the Trouble with Clones DLC for it to work.

First of all, thanks for your efforts and for creating this awesome mod. But, I have a friend who tested this mod with me. The first time, I hosted the server, and we both have the mod installed properly, and the mod worked for me as I'm the hoster.

But, the mod didn't work for him. I thought It's something wrong with his game, but I also wanted him to host the server and see if It'd work with me.

I joined his server, I couldn't use the mod, and he could use it. Why is server hoster the only person who have the ability to use the mod?! (We play on LAN).

Thanks in advance.

First of all, thanks for your efforts and for creating this awesome mod. But, I have a friend who tested this mod with me. The first time, I hosted the server, and we both have the mod installed properly, and the mod worked for me as I'm the hoster.

But, the mod didn't work for him. I thought It's something wrong with his game, but I also wanted him to host the server and see if It'd work with me.

I joined his server, I couldn't use the mod, and he could use it. Why is server hoster the only person who have the ability to use the mod?! (We play on LAN).

Thanks in advance.

You must have missed the known issues file included with the mod:

Known issues said:
* You can use Sandbox+ in coop, but only the host will be able to actually use the keyboard commands. You can enable it so that any commands the host does will also affect the remote player as well. To do this simply use 8 + PGDOWN to toggle it on/off.

Sorry if this has been asked already but do I need DLC for any of these to work?

You need the Trouble with Clones DLC for the super powers command to work. That's about it.

Back