Season pass now on Steam

Well, I may have to postpone getting the season pass, but $10 seems might fair for 2 additional mission packs and a weapon. I wonder what the date is for Enter the Dominatrix. I hope there are lots of packs of clothing and such in the works too.

Well, I may have to postpone getting the season pass, but $10 seems might fair for 2 additional mission packs and a weapon. I wonder what the date is for Enter the Dominatrix. I hope there are lots of packs of clothing and such in the works too.

I've heard 9/20 as the release date for the EtD dlc.

ughhhh i would REALLLLLY hate them if they were to make clothing packs I MEAN REALLLLLY that would be a new level of SHIT to add on my list...so far on my shit list it goes 1.Microsoft, 2.EA, I really don't want to add SR4 into my shit list of dlc makers

ughhhh i would REALLLLLY hate them if they were to make clothing packs I MEAN REALLLLLY that would be a new level of SHIT to add on my list...so far on my shit list it goes 1.Microsoft, 2.EA, I really don't want to add SR4 into my shit list of dlc makers

Or, you know, you could just... not buy them...

Or, you know, you could just... not buy them...
Still it's just the whole concept of the item. DLCs in general piss me off. I REALLY wouldn't care for the story dlcs it's just those tiny things that should just be already bundled with the game that they make you pay for pisses me off

Still it's just the whole concept of the item XD DLCs in general piss me off. I REALLY wouldn't care for the story dlcs it's just those tiny things that should just be bundled with the game

What if none of it is in the game files and they create it afterwards? Some people do like extra clothing packs, you know. Like me for instance. I'm looking at the game files, and the only dlc stuff I'm finding is the preorder bonus stuff. Nothing else.

Not to mention the fact that they are giving our community the tools to create whatever kind of clothing we want. You do understand that this will likely result in hundreds of clothing mods made by the community once the tools are out, right?

What if none of it is in the game files and they create it afterwards? Some people do like extra clothing packs, you know. Like me for instance. I'm looking at the game files, and the only dlc stuff I'm finding is the preorder bonus stuff. Nothing else.

Not to mention the fact that they are giving our community the tools to create whatever kind of clothing we want. You do understand that this will likely result in hundreds of clothing mods made by the community once the tools are out, right?
Yea I guess that's fine..i forgot there really just rooting for the PC side since we are getting the modding tools..i also think it's really nice of them to be REALLY supporting it...like having specific support people to help others with issues

(im still keeping Microsoft and EA on my shit list...i just don't like them)(if I could I would go back in time to stop myself from buying a xbox and tell myself to buy a ps3)

Idol, do you mean the preorder bonus stuff as in just the CiC pack stuff, or are you including the Presidential Pack and the Iron Rogue/Wonder Girl outfits from Gamestop preorder bonuses? I'm just curious because up until now I have seen no indication whatsoever that those costumes are making it to PC.

Idol, do you mean the preorder bonus stuff as in just the CiC pack stuff, or are you including the Presidential Pack and the Iron Rogue/Wonder Girl outfits from Gamestop preorder bonuses? I'm just curious because up until now I have seen no indication whatsoever that those costumes are making it to PC.
They aren't those costumes are a Gamestop Exclusive...just like how we get weapon skins as our exclusive(Steam)

That doesn't necessarily mean that they're not slated to come out on PC in the future, and you can actually purchase a Steam key from Gamestop, satisfying the condition of ordering from Gamestop.

Plus the Presidential pack is supposed to come out on August 27th according to one of the pictures floating around, the preorder just either gets you the content a week early or just for free.

Back