Shiny Clothes 4 MC

When you open '...\SR4ShinyClothes_1.0\Installer' you should see 4 maps and 1 file (the 'ShinyClothes4MC-Installer').

View attachment 4869

* MY_CUSTOM_SHINY_CLOTHES: The mod you 'll prepare with the 'ShinyClothes4MC-Installer' will be stored here, ready to be copied to the SR4 root folder.
* shine_clothes: This is the map where the modded files are archived.
* temp_workspace: This map should be present for preparations when using the 'ShinyClothes4MC-Installer'.
* tools: Minimauls SR4 tools are stored here.

If one of those maps is missing, then something 's gone wrong and I suggest you download 'SR4ShinyClothes_1.0' again.
When you open 'SR4ShinyClothes_1.1' (an update for 'SR4ShinyClothes_1.0'), the thing you have to do is to copy the map 'Installer' over that one of 'SR4ShinyClothes_1.0'.
You will get a message with the question to overwrite existing files, answer 'yes' to all of them.

I don't have the maps for some reason..

Just wanted to say thanks for great mod, man. Sausage casings never looked so good.
SaintsRowIV 2013-09-07 01-43-08-56.jpg
Hope we'll see more shiny textures from you in the future.

hi there.

was a huge fan of this mod for SR3, but am having trouble getting to to work for SR4.

after double-clicking on "shinyclothes4mc-installer" it says "temp working folder does not exist." in my dos window.

any idea what i might do to fix this?

thanks.

hi there.

was a huge fan of this mod for SR3, but am having trouble getting to to work for SR4.

after double-clicking on "shinyclothes4mc-installer" it says "temp working folder does not exist." in my dos window.

any idea what i might do to fix this?

thanks.

I think you downloaded the version 1.1 only which some of the files seem to be missing, download version 1.0 and extract the files to another place then copy the files from 1.1 to replace it. That should get it working.

Thanks Arkayn and Tommy3688.

Appreciate the feedback.

I think I used WinZip to extract the archive.

I'll try Tommy's suggestion and see if that helps.

Back