Shiny clothes for the main character

I believe it does include them! However I'm having a bad time here trying to get the forum to let me attatch a file...I know I've done it before but not having much luck right now...I'll try later tonight again :)

Have you considered adding the shiny look to the "Impressive Latex Bracelet"? Just saying, it doesn't look like latex when supposedly it is xD

I was wondering about the Rebel Vest myself (not to make it shiny), but does anyone know if it would be possible to remove the undershirt from it the same way the leggings were removed from the Wild Chilld pants?

Can you add shiny effect to: mod male with shirt and bondage pants?
Have you considered adding the shiny look to the "Impressive Latex Bracelet"? Just saying, it doesn't look like latex when supposedly it is xD
Hi gamers! Your requested clothing is available in my latest update (update 20120627).
I was wondering about the Rebel Vest myself (not to make it shiny), but does anyone know if it would be possible to remove the undershirt from it the same way the leggings were removed from the Wild Chilld pants?
The leggings of the Wild Child Pants are just the the player 's legs, which textures are modified with an alpha channel. I 've removed those legging by altering that alpha channel with a graphics editing program (like photoshop).
The undershirt of the Rebel Vest is a complete 3D mesh of it 's own, so to remove it you have to modify it in a 3D mesh editing program (like 3ds max).
Unfortunatly there isn 't a method yet to export 3D meshes of SRTT to a 3D mesh editing program and back.
Hello, Superdemus. =)I created tool for my self, but I want share it.
Tool with GUI for easy installing shiny clothes.
<link>https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15120291/ShinyClothesMODInstaller.rar</link>
Your installer looks pretty handy, thanks for sharing. Feel free to upload future updates of it if you like.

Back