Shiny clothes for the main character

I haven't been on in a while, sorry bout that! Just tried out the new leatherlook...looks even better!
Thanks again so much for all the hard work, you're the best!

Finished the shiny clothing menu for the upcoming gui version of Gentlemen of Steelport. :)

0cVP7.jpg

Ahhhh now I'm finally ready to install the "Gentlemen of the Row" mods as I won't have to worry about manually swapping things around to get my shiny clothes to work. Once again, Shiny Clothes = best mod EVER.

This GUI looks sooooo well done IdolNinja, your work on SR2 and 3 really made these games worth playing for for years on end. :D

I just wish to be safe than sorry, so if my question seems stupid........
I'm using the Steelport Gang DLC Fix, and I already read the ASM file of the Fix needs to be copied to a specified folder of the Shiny mod.
Do I need to remove all the files of the DLC Fix from the root before starting the batch installer?
And maybe I'm oblivious to the obvious, but I need to run both batch installers if I want to have full use of the shiny clothes, since I have purchased the appropriate DLC's?
Does the mod offer a choice between the wetlook and leatherlook for all clothing involved? Or is the wetlook only for one item?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Can I run one installer right after the other and then copy the contents of the CUSTOM folder to my root, or must run one installer, let it finish, then cut and paste to my root, only then use the DLC installer and rinse and repeat?

Back