so what might i change to make myself jump higher? i have Jump height 4 and found it in the unlockables, but don't see a height value for it. in the tweak table maybe? what would i look for? thanks again!
Find 'Jump_Height_4' entry in 'unlockables.xtbl' and change '<level>' value to whatever you want. ;)

Ok, I'm still a liar. Here's a small update which makes some subtle changes:

-Tightened up the fire cone for the semi-auto shotgun
-Increased max flamethrower ammo
-Reduced the amount of time needed to explode heads with the inflato ray
-Gave the shrink ray new vfx and sfx

Edit: re-uploaded another version with:
-Added the armor piercing flag to the brute flamethrower
-Increased max SMG ammo

(Download added to OP)

Last edited:
any chance for a growth gun like the shrink ray that has a time limit but make enemys twice there normal size great for getting the roller bots weged between buildings ;)

any chance for a growth gun like the shrink ray that has a time limit but make enemys twice there normal size great for getting the roller bots weged between buildings ;)
Didn't you ask about it a few pages ago?

Quotes from page 34:
any chance for a growth gun to make targets double there size not like inflator ray where they pop so i can have some fun trapping the roller bot things between buildings
You see, Shrink Ray has been cut from SRIV but Volition left some special flags for it. There isn't any flag that enlarges NPCs, so it's impossible until SDK.

wouldnt it use the inflato rays coding but locked so it does all body parts at same time head+torso+arms+legs but without the pop thing

wouldnt it use the inflato rays coding but locked so it does all body parts at same time head+torso+arms+legs but without the pop thing
Well, there's a way to do something like that by editing 'tweak_table.xtbl' but I'd have to replace Inflato Ray because we can't add new special case types.

could you do it please ? on the front page you have is there any chance you could make a small mod with just the growth gun only no other mods that way it wouldnt cause any other of your mods to be removed if its a diffrent zip folder

edit tryed copying the attachment thing on front page thats why it has it like below >.<

Attached Files:

Thanks to all of you that contributed to this very well done mod.

Is there a way to just get only the Satchel Charges and the RC Possessor from the mod ?
The other stuff is cool but I would only use the Satchel Charges and the RC Possessor from this mod because I already modded the other weapons and don't want them effected.
Thanks.

The flamethrowers are improved yet again in this update, now they burn their victims to ash with a new death matfx!

SaintsRowIV 2014-02-13 00-56-49-63.png SaintsRowIV 2014-02-13 00-50-22-56.png

Back