V1.8.1 has been released. I temporarily removed Yukichigai's Pointless Unlocks because they're broken in Shitface's version but I included the rest:
  • Gave the Suppression Grenades a shorter fuse and longer superpower disabling time. They also explode on contact with the player.
  • The Suit Blaster is a little less effective against vehicles now.
  • Added new vfx to the Kardak Lasershot costume for the Pump-Action Shotgun.
I also made normal grenades for the aliens add-on compatible with the new version.

Last edited:
I am your fan your mods are very well made, beautiful programmer with all that I am immortal arsenal;):)
206420_screenshots_2014-01-05_00001.jpg

If anyone wants, I attached V1.8.2 Beta to the OP. This version includes Yukichigai's Pointless Unlocks (only gang and outfit unlocks) and IdolNinja's Ship TOD controls unlock early. Shitface replaced useless DLC alerts with new unlockables so they shouldn't cause problems anymore. We didn't check if it affects DLCs in any way (it shouldn't but who knows, Saints Row engine is a huge mystery) so if you have too much free time and DLCs like The Rectifier, Commander-in-Chief Pack, Volition Comics Pack and Executive Privilege Pack, you can start a new game and check this out.

Last edited:
If anyone wants, I attached V1.8.2 Beta to the OP. This version includes Yukichigai's Pointless Unlocks (only gang and outfit unlocks) and IdolNinja's Ship TOD controls unlock early. Shitface replaced useless DLC alerts with new unlockables so they shouldn't cause problems anymore. We didn't check if it affects DLCs in any way (it shouldn't but who knows, Saints Row engine is a huge mystery) so if you have too much free time and DLCs like The Rectifier, Commander-in-Chief Pack, Volition Comics Pack and Executive Privilege Pack, you can start a new game and check this out.

beta version and agreeable friend I wanna see it too well to be

Alright, first public release - V0.1 Beta - uploaded to the OP. It includes knife with five costumes (including default and test costume). Still, I didn't implement combat animations, but it's beta, so don't expect everything stable. Also, note that subtitles are working only for English language. Tomorrow I'm also going to post more screens, tidy OP and make Polish translation, but I don't know other languages (I'm learning German at the moment, but I'm at beginning, so only things that I can say are "Horst du gern Musik?" or "Woher kommt er?" :p), so if someone wants to help - write to me on Steam chat or send private message here.

String Editor is one of Minimaul's Saints Row IV tools, that allows to change/add new strings to language files (well, originally it's called Extract Strings, but who cares). :)
Our fan was very good very good

I attached Expanded Arsenal Uninstaller for V1.8.2 Beta to the OP. If you installed V1.8.2 Beta, follow the instructions from the OP (they are bold and underlined so you should find them easily) to uninstall it.
WARNING! If you won't do this, you may experience some weird issues!

i really can't install this dude, really, i fixed everything. don't know why but it always crashes at the loading screen before the title screen or main menu.. i really liked your previous mod, well that was Saints Row 3 best mod ever had. this mod was awesome but the fact that i can't experience it it so its too bad.... X(

i really can't install this dude, really, i fixed everything. don't know why but it always crashes at the loading screen before the title screen or main menu.. i really liked your previous mod, well that was Saints Row 3 best mod ever had. this mod was awesome but the fact that i can't experience it it so its too bad.... pls fix
Do you own the steam version ??

Back