And here's V1.9, most probably the last version of this mod before the SDK release (we know there's one already but it only allows to replace weapons and we aren't going to do that).

Changelog:
  • Included Kr1ck's Cruise control.
  • Made the suppression grenades gib victims (only in normal grenades for the aliens add-on).
  • Made 'control_schemes.xtbl' and 'control_binding_sets.xtbl' 100% compatible with IdolNinja's Sandbox+ so you don't have to use WinMerge anymore.
  • Changed names of some weapons to make them easier to find in the files.
  • Removed temporary grenade code because it seems like it's unfixable.
  • Removed unused 'store_weapons.xtbl' entries.
  • Done some slight changes in the uninstaller.
If you used any version older than V1.9, you'll need to buy some of the new weapons again. It isn't any issue, I just changed names of some weapons to make them easier to find in the files.

Last edited:
I tried to do like you said but again - game crashed. What's the most weird, I removed these animations, repacked a file and game worked as normal. That means there's some problem with preloading these specific animations... :confused:

Here's animations that I tried to preload:
  • m00_plym_qck_kill_bck.anim_pc
  • m00_plym_qck_kill_bck_ca.anim_pc
  • m00_plym_qck_kill_bck_cb.anim_pc
  • m00_plym_qck_kill_frnt.anim_pc
  • m00_plym_qck_kill_frnt_ca.anim_pc
  • m00_plym_qck_kill_frnt_cb.anim_pc
I also tried to preload all m00 combat animations, the same result.
try to extract just the followin files
  • m00_plym_qck_kill_frnt.anim_pc
  • m00_plym_qck_kill_frnt_ca.anim_pc
  • m00_plym_qck_kill_frnt_cb.anim_pc

It's not possible to add any new animations to the preload_anim.vpp_pc archive included with this mod without crashing, as it already includes a lot of SR3 and singleplayer animations I threw in there to be compatible with my NPC mod and Sandbox+. The archive has now reached the current limit for preloaded files. You'll have to wait until V ups the memory limits...

It's not possible to add any new animations to the preload_anim.vpp_pc archive included with this mod without crashing, as it already includes a lot of SR3 and singleplayer animations I threw in there to be compatible with my NPC mod and Sandbox+. The archive has now reached the current limit for preloaded files. You'll have to wait until V ups the memory limits...
I Said Extract not Creating

and these are already existing in game files

Last edited:
I SAID EXTRACT NOT CREATING!
and these are already existing in game files
Shitface is right. There's no way to preload more animations because Shitface reached the limit already. We'd have to remove his animations and we aren't going to do this.
By the way, it doesn't work like you think. If you put these animations in SR IV install folder the game won't load them.

Back