Woah, calm down dude, no need to be rude.
my maj button was enchlenched and im not saying rude things so im really calm i also practise yoga:)

Shitface is right. There's no way to preload more animations because Shitface reached the limit already. We'd have to remove his animations and we aren't going to do this.
By the way, it doesn't work like you think. If you put these animations in SR IV install folder the game won't load them.
well try to make a separated mod its simple or wait until sdk to edit melee anim if its possible

Last edited by a moderator:
well try to make a separated mod its simple or wait until sdk to edit melee anim if its possible
I think we'll just wait until Volition expands the memory limit because juggling with two mods will be pain in the ass.

EDIT: Also, could you use 'Edit' button instead of double-posting? Thank you. :)

Last edited:
when did cap lock become rude lol
It isn't just that he used caps; he unnecessarily used an exclamation mark and along with the caps it seemed hostile, I shouldn't have to explain why it seems a bit rude. It's down to perspective, so let's not derail the thread and leave it as that.

Removed a bunch of posts here. Please don't backseat moderate, use the "report" link. Additionally, please keep public conversations in English as the moderation staff is not fluent in every language on earth - we can only moderate what we can read.

Remember when I said V1.9 is the last version before the next SDK release? Of course I was wrong. Here's V1.9.1.

Changelog:
  • Fixed most of mistakes pointed out by Knobby:
    • Added missing Alt_Trigger_Type entry on the laser beam.
    • Added missing Reload_Cooldown_Delay attribute for the lazarus rifle.
    • Added missing Reload_Cooldown_Delay attribute for the RC Possessor.
    • Fixed the satchel's explosion upgrade.
    • Removed redundant duplicate of Jump_Height_3 upgrade (I have no idea how it happened there were two of them).
    • Changed category of the GL G20 on the proper one.

Last edited:
It isn't just that he used caps; he unnecessarily used an exclamation mark and along with the caps it seemed hostile, I shouldn't have to explain why it seems a bit rude. It's down to perspective, so let's not derail the thread and leave it as that.
I think I can provide a more satisfying explanation.

In English parts of the internet, all-caps text (especially when accompanied by a '!') is read as shouting. In western culture, shouting at someone to correct them is seen as aggressive and rude. There you go.
Yes i am well aware of this i am in the united states and from "the western culture". I think what i meant by what i said was that he might have done caps lock by accident thats all or i was just really tired and became ignorant sorry for the misunderstanding :p

Back