Is this mod still being worked on? Would like to request a new freeze superpower upgrade that extends the freeze time effect greatly. Im talking: freeze dude, surround him with a bunch of cars then blow it all up with him in the middle-greatly XD.

I realy want to use this mod but when i reset my keys for this mod, i can't assign the arrow keys for movement. How come??
That's quite weird. I have no idea what could be a reason.
Is this mod still being worked on? Would like to request a new freeze superpower upgrade that extends the freeze time effect greatly. Im talking: freeze dude, surround him with a bunch of cars then blow it all up with him in the middle-greatly XD.
It'd require adding new tweak_table.xtbl entry and associating it with upgrade. I'd need to edit the executable file to do that so I don't think it'll be ever possible. Nonetheless you can extend the original freeze duration manually. Just open tweak_table.xtbl, find 'Frozen_thaw_time' line and change the value to whatever you want.

That's quite weird. I have no idea what could be a reason.

It'd require adding new tweak_table.xtbl entry and associating it with upgrade. I'd need to edit the executable file to do that so I don't think it'll be ever possible. Nonetheless you can extend the original freeze duration manually. Just open tweak_table.xtbl, find 'Frozen_thaw_time' line and change the value to whatever you want.

Cool, will look into that. Thanks.

as3 ultimax k8 krukov ar 55 xmac and pimp cane shotgun and grenades its realesed why you not can all this mods in expand weapons mod
Because we aren't going to replace any existing weapons and there's no way to add new models instead of replacing. I guess you noticed all weapons included in this mod substitute already existing models.

By the way, full French translation is coming soon thanks to rastaman289. :)

Back