Awhile back, I installed this mod, and it made my game freeze,lag, and generally fuck up. I then moved the uninstaller to the Steam SRIV directory, or whatever the directions stated. After I did that, the game is stuck at the "Loading" bar. I used the uninstaller, then intergrified the Game Cache, same loading thing, Removed the uninstaller, integrified cache... Nothing.... The only other mods I have are Idolninja's Sandbox+, Shitface's NPC mod, Idolninja's mission Replay, and Shitface's vehicle first person mod. If you could help it would be great, and if you can't well, thanks anyway. :confused:

Awhile back, I installed this mod, and it made my game freeze,lag, and generally fuck up. I then moved the uninstaller to the Steam SRIV directory, or whatever the directions stated. After I did that, the game is stuck at the "Loading" bar. I used the uninstaller, then intergrified the Game Cache, same loading thing, Removed the uninstaller, integrified cache... Nothing.... The only other mods I have are Idolninja's Sandbox+, Shitface's NPC mod, Idolninja's mission Replay, and Shitface's vehicle first person mod. If you could help it would be great, and if you can't well, thanks anyway. :confused:
Did the game start freezing at 'Loading' bar just by placing the uninstaller in the folder or after using it?... I mean, it's impossible that it affected the game if you only pasted it. Also, have you tried to remove all mods or just this one? Perhaps you have some leftovers from mods which you had installed earlier?
...wait, IdolNinja didn't create any mission replay mod for SR IV. Do you mean Erza Scarlet's one?

Last edited:
Oh, sorry for not being clear enough. It's obviously my fault that my game is messed up, not yours.
1. After placing it.
2. I'm pretty sure extracted it.
3. I'll double check to see if there are any scraps from mods left.
4. Again, my bad, I knew Idol made ST:TT replay, but yes I mean Ezra Scarlett's. Oops.

Wait, wouldn't deleting some files modified by mods delete some crucial game files like Homies.xtbl or every other one? Is there anyway to keep my save yet uninstall then reinstall files besides saves? Eh, that probably didn't come out right.

Last edited:
Oh, sorry for not being clear enough. It's obviously my fault that my game is messed up, not yours.
1. After placing it.
2. I'm pretty sure extracted it.
3. I'll double check to see if there are any scraps from mods left.
4. Again, my bad, I knew Idol made ST:TT replay, but yes I mean Ezra Scarlett's. Oops...
This whole thing looks like ASM-related issue, perhaps you had some mods which replaced weapon models/skins? If there are any STR2 files related to 'main_streaming_weapons.asm_pc' which aren't from this mod, ASM file needs to be updated.

Thanks for the response, I think I did have a mod that gave all homies super powers, and I think it may have had some sort of overlapping files. I'll get working on that soon.

EDIT: I deleted some mods, and it works again. Thanks for all the help.

Last edited:
Back