Can anybody tell me how to re enable super power glow?
i dont know how to do that.
Find 'superpower', 'superpower_disabled' and 'superpower_fire' entries (I'm not sure if that's how they're called) in 'decal_info.xtbl' and change 'preload' attribute to 'true'.

The stun gun slot change breaks "Back by Popular Demand"(Shaundi's rescue) as you have to use the stun gun to advance and the game assigns the heavy pistol for the duration.

The stun gun slot change breaks "Back by Popular Demand"(Shaundi's rescue) as you have to use the stun gun to advance and the game assigns the heavy pistol for the duration.
Oh well, I changed its slot to fix animation glitch which appeared after making it dual wieldable - aiming didn't work properly while it was in melee slot for some reason, even though I set anim group to pistol. It's quite odd, actually, in SR:TT there weren't any issues if it was set to dual wieldable while in melee slot.

Anyway, you can either find 'stun_gun' entry in 'weapons.xtbl' and replace modified lines with original ones below:
Code:
      <Weapon_Class>stungun</Weapon_Class>
      <Category>WPNCAT_MELEE</Category>
      <Inv_Slot>pistol</Inv_Slot>
(don't forget to remove 'dual wieldable' flag too)
Or just install IdolNinja's Additional Cheats and use 'givestunner' cheat in this part of the mission, it worked for me. ;)

EDIT: I'll also check if I can edit mission script so it doesn't swap the stun gun with the heavy pistol once I have some free time.

Last edited:
maybe expanded arsenal for saints row 3? :D
idk what you gonna add...
There's no way to add new weapon entries in SR:TT because weapons work in a completely different way (in SR IV you can assign weapon entry to items_inventory entry and to the model via weapon_costumes; in SR:TT weapon_costumes isn't present so all this stuff is hardcoded). If you want tweaks present in this mod and some mission-only weapons available in the freeroam, use my unofficial patch to Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance - this mod is based on it. :)

so my ideas for this mod (yeah i have idea for every mod xD)
weapons:
saints row 3 deckers sword
saints row 3 behemoth sword? :D
stag weapons from saints row 2
maybe some weapons from saints row 2 and more from saints row 3 if possible?
that would be nice things that can be added here
i really want the decker sword
the mod itself is awesome
just purchased all the new weapons... :p

so my ideas for this mod (yeah i have idea for every mod xD)
weapons:
saints row 3 deckers sword
saints row 3 behemoth sword? :D
stag weapons from saints row 2
maybe some weapons from saints row 2 and more from saints row 3 if possible?
that would be nice things that can be added here
i really want the decker sword
the mod itself is awesome
just purchased all the new weapons... :p
I believe the limit for new weapon entries has been reached, so for now it's not possible to add new weapons to the game without replacing existing ones.
And you surely mean STAG weapons from SR3.

Back