Saints Row wiki claims there are several unused digital camo skins for a few weapons. Do they have anything to do with that Silverlink stuff?
Yup, they are Silverlink skins. Since we don't have permission to use those assets, I replaced them with GOOH (and some other) skins and included in this mod. Here's the list:
STUNNER (STUN GUN):
  • DECKER STUNNER: A tiny gift from Matty.
  • STAG STUNNER: Alien occupation, pff. These guys should have seen Nam.
BIG GAME (SEMI-AUTO SHOTGUN):
  • ULTOR SOULSWEEPER: 12 gauges of brand loyalty.
MERCENARY LMG (AUTOMATIC RIFLE):
  • ULTOR LMG: Corporate warfare at its finest.
J7 ROCKET LAUNCHER (RPG):
  • ULTOR ROCKET LAUNCHER: I forgot the joke, but it's expensive.
THE BRUTE (HEAVY MINIGUN):
  • MILITARY MINIGUN: It will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus.

i know that there are some unused skins for weapons according to the wiki...
but i dont know if it is true
it is digital camo for weapons like shokolokov ar
pump action shotgun
and for other weapons too i think
im gonna check if these are in game files and try to replace them with normal skins :D

//edit forgot that these are silverlink camos

Last edited:
i know that there are some unused skins for weapons according to the wiki...
but i dont know if it is true
it is digital camo for weapons like shokolokov ar
pump action shotgun
and for other weapons too i think
im gonna check if these are in game files and try to replace them with normal skins :D
I Found the "silverlink weapon costumes" messing around with some files, but only managed to show them in HUB as customization unlockables but they won't unlock "those exclusives cammos" as i expected, that should be because they were removed from the official game release.
that's too bad though :(

I'm going to make this mod support all available languages in Saints Row IV but I need your help, read this very special announcement down below and write me a PM here or send me a friend request on Steam if you're willing to help. :)

--> VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT <--

We found Italian translator! Huge thanks to Arondight! Italian translation will be included in upcoming V2.4. :)
We're happy to announce that from now on Expanded Arsenal Mod supports all languages available in Saints Row IV. :D

Last edited:
So, P610 joined our translation team as Russian translator. Welcome on board! :)
If everything goes well, current unfinished and outdated Russian translation will be replaced with a brand new one soon.
We're still looking for Italian and Japanese translators, write me a message if you speak one of those languages fluently and have enough free time.

Last edited:
Back