Almost all weapons have slightly higher max ammo value, here's 'ammo.xtbl' with original values if you really want to buy ammo all the time. :p

Thank you! I know it sounds wierd to want to do that but hey, being unique in what we like is what makes us human after all. :)

Is this mod compatible with co-op, there's no if your all alone with no one else.
You mean if only one has the mod installed? I don't know. It shouldn't effect gameplay but I have no idea if cosmetic differences would show up for the one that doesn't have it

Is this mod compatible with co-op, there's no if your all alone with no one else.
Both you and your partner have to install this mod to make everything work properly, otherwise expect crashes and various issues.

Alright, so I segregated all screenshots and added few new ones. :)
--> SCREENSHOTS <--
NEW WEAPONS:

NEW WEAPON COSTUMES:

NEW WEAPON SKINS:

VAMPIRE UPGRADE:

SUPER HOMIE UPGRADES (ENTER THE DOMINATRIX):

Last edited:
And here comes another update, V2.3.1! :)

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Reworked additional taunts and compliments. I replaced broken ones (such as 'crowd cheer') with proper animations and segregated all entries in alphabetical order.
  • Russian translation is now fully complete. Huge thanks to P610! :D
  • Shortened Touchstone 40-Cal cheats. They're now 'givetouchstonesemi' and 'givetouchstoneauto'.
  • Shield is now more expensive. It costs 500 cache instead of just 50.
  • Removed 'special_drop' attribute from temporary shields. It looks like it doesn't work properly with them for some reason.
  • Added DLC-like alert that pops up the first time you load a save.
  • Updated the uninstaller. I removed old files from the list.
2015-11-12_00001.jpg

Last edited:
Back