V2.3 is now available! :cool:

--> CHANGELOG <--

NEW FEATURES:
  • Included Admixon's Flying Boats. You can now buy flyable
    l_shark-png.11072
    l_miami-png.11073
    and
    l_commander-png.11070
    in vehicles category in upgrades menu or simply add them to the garage via following cheats:
    • Give Miami - givemiami
    • Give Miami Piracy variant - givemiamipiracy
    • Give Miami Rough variant - givemiamirough
    • Give Miami Ultimate variant - givemiamiultimate
    • Give Commander - givecommander
    • Give Commander NG variant - givecommanderng
    • Give Commander Police variant - givecommanderpolice
    • Give Commander STAG variant - givecommanderstag
    • Give Shark - giveshark
    • Give Shark CG variant - givesharkcg
    • Give Shark Police variant - givesharkpolice
    • Give Shark Ultimate variant - givesharkultimate
  • Included IdolNinja's Additional Cheats along with unique Expanded Arsenal Mod cheats. I had to remove No Glitches cheat along with all Silverlink and regular weapon cheats (except Dildo Bat and Tiny Pistol ones) because IdolNinja hit the table limit already, they weren't so useful though (and we still don't have permission to use Silverlink content).
    Here's the list of Expanded Arsenal Mod cheats:
    • Give Camera - givecamera
    • Give Electro Blast - giveelectroblast
    • Give Fear Gun - givefeargun
    • Give Knife - giveknife
    • Give Shield - giveshield
    • Give Silenced Pistol - givesilencedpistol
    • Give Touchstone 40-Cal (Semi Auto) - givetouchstonesemiauto
    • Give Touchstone 40-Cal (Automatic) - givetouchstoneautomatic
    • Give Ice Beam - giveicebeam
    • Give Micronizer - givemicronizer
    • Give Glitchmaster 3000 - giveglitchmaster
    • Give Lazarus Rifle - givelazarusrifle
    • Give Togo-13 - givetogo
    • Give Marauder Weapon - givemarauderweapon
    • Give MMMMM - givemmmmm
    • Give Present Launcher - givepresentlauncher
    • Give Satchel Charges - givesatchel
    • Give Laser Beam - givelaserbeam
    • Give Mech Weapon - givemechweapon
    • Give RC Possessor - givercpossessor
    • Give Suit Blaster - givesuitblaster
WEAPONS:
  • Zins now drop permanent version of the shield. Temporary version doesn't work properly with superpowers and has broken melee attacks. Also, the riot animation group isn't compatible with most of SR IV weapons.
VEHICLES:
  • Fixed missing Salem SFX. Volition gave it Bike_Cyber01 sounds which aren't compatible with hoverbikes. I just replaced them with regular Bike_Jet01 sounds.
TRANSLATIONS:
  • P610's Russian translation is almost complete. Only strings for new taunts and compliments aren't translated yet.
  • {JP}OchreHomo Mixer's Japanese translation has been improved.
OTHER:
  • Updated the uninstaller. All new files have been added to the list.
If you use Shitface's Vehicle First Person Camera Mod, replace its 'vehicle_cameras.xtbl' with the one from 'Shitface's Vehicle First Person Camera Mod - compatibility patch' folder.

Umm so this is mod that adds alot of the previous mods + the expanded arsenal. I'm afraid that It will now work or it will ruin my game
I'll reply to your YouTube comment here as well:
I didnt dislike it but one thing confuses me. So this mod changes/replaces some weapon slots, super powers, weapon skins, cars, animations and weapons, correct? If so will this mess up my game for various reasons? 1. I have some other mods installed and they work fine sometimes but this seems to contain all of 'em (I might be wrong)
2. Because it seems that this will replace some other mods too (not sure)
3. Also my game is so unstable right now because of the mods.
I only want the new weapons nothing else. And also your mod seems to be awesome but the thread kinda confusing for ME. But hey, I ain't the sharpest pencil.
So, first of all, this mod doesn't replace anything. New weapons don't affect any original ones, they have their own entries in the files. They all recycle unused assets hidden in the game - we restored some beta weapons (i.e. Ice Beam, Micronizer, Glitchmaster 3000) and SR:TT ones (i.e. Togo-13, satchel charges, RC Possessor), we also made some mission-only weapons work properly in the freeroam (i.e. Touchstone 40-Cal, Suit Blaster). Camera, Electro Blast, Fear Gun, knife, Silenced Pistol, Lazarus Rifle and Present Launcher are our own ideas, other ones are based on vehicle weapons (i.e. Laser Beam, Mech Weapon) or they're ported from other mods (i.e. MMMMM). You just have to try them out yourself. :D

This mod doesn't touch cars, it only tweaks vehicle weapons and turns boats into VTOL (based on Admixon's Flying Boats). Boats aren't available in the original game and their physics and handling have been cut completely, only their models exist in the game. We just made some use of them. :)

About new weapon skins, we replaced Silverlink ones with them but they aren't available and we still don't have permission from Volition to enable them (they still *might* be included in some kind of DLC in the future, even though it's extremely unlikely; we're only allowed to replace them at the moment) so I'd call it a good use of space. ;)

All mods included in Expanded Arsenal Mod have been reworked so they're fully compatible with each other. This mod doesn't have any game-breaking issues, you can either use your old saves or start a new game. All missions should work properly.

This mod is compatible with other ones as long as there aren't any conflicting files. If there are, check the compatibility section in the OP - it contains a list of supported mods which share the same files as this one and instructions how to install them both properly. If you have a mess in your game folder and you'd like to get rid of all installed mods, use Expanded Arsenal Uninstaller included in the archive - copy it to your SR IV install folder, launch it and choose 'Uninstall all mods' option. It'll delete all modded files from your game so you can install this mod without any problems.

And about the additional tweaks and features, we just wanted to squeeze all the best out of the game, I really don't see the point to release new weapons separately. If you don't like specific tweaks, list them and I'll tell you how to get rid of them.

Congratulations if you read all this shit, sorry for such a long reply. :p

So, first of all, this mod doesn't replace anything. New weapons don't affect any original ones, they have their own entries in the files. They all recycle unused assets hidden in the game - we restored some beta weapons (i.e. Ice Beam, Micronizer, Glitchmaster 3000) and SR:TT ones (i.e. Togo-13, satchel charges, RC Possessor), we also made some mission-only weapons work properly in the freeroam (i.e. Touchstone 40-Cal, Suit Blaster). Camera, Electro Blast, Fear Gun, knife, Silenced Pistol, Lazarus Rifle and Present Launcher are our own ideas, other ones are based on vehicle weapons (i.e. Laser Beam, Mech Weapon) or they're ported from other mods (i.e. MMMMM). You just have to try them out yourself. :D

This mod doesn't touch cars, it only tweaks vehicle weapons and turns boats into VTOL (based on Admixon's Flying Boats). Boats aren't available in the original game and their physics and handling have been cut completely, only their models exist in the game. We just made some use of them. :)

About new weapon skins, we replaced Silverlink ones with them but they aren't available and we still don't have permission from Volition to enable them (they still *might* be included in some kind of DLC in the future, even though it's extremely unlikely; we're only allowed to replace them at the moment) so I'd call it a good use of space. ;)

All mods included in Expanded Arsenal Mod have been reworked so they're fully compatible with each other. This mod doesn't have any game-breaking issues, you can either use your old saves or start a new game. All missions should work properly.

This mod is compatible with other ones as long as there aren't any conflicting files. If there are, check the compatibility section in the OP - it contains a list of supported mods which share the same files as this one and instructions how to install them both properly. If you have a mess in your game folder and you'd like to get rid of all installed mods, use Expanded Arsenal Uninstaller included in the archive - copy it to your SR IV install folder, launch it and choose 'Uninstall all mods' option. It'll delete all modded files from your game so you can install this mod without any problems.

And about the additional tweaks and features, we just wanted to squeeze all the best out of the game, I really don't see the point to release new weapons separately. If you don't like specific tweaks, list them and I'll tell you how to get rid of them.

Thanks and I prefer long texts that offer information rather than short with no point :,D

I have Additional cheats mod, The Brute weapon reskin, Customize any vehicle or cloth mod and The mod that adds more upgrades to the superpowers. These should be all that I have installed.
Q: If I have some mods that I haven't unzipped will it affect anything (for example: if theres a readme file in the folder of the mod and I put it in my Saints Row 4 folder might that be the cause why my game is breaking sometimes (i know its the mods))
Q: If I uninstall the mods will it affect my game?

Sorry for all the Q's but I'm new and curious

I have Additional cheats mod, The Brute weapon reskin, Customize any vehicle or cloth mod and The mod that adds more upgrades to the superpowers. These should be all that I have installed.
They all (except IdolNinja's Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer but it's fully compatible) are included in Expanded Arsenal Mod already, you can remove them and install just Expanded Arsenal Mod along with Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer.
Q: If I have some mods that I haven't unzipped will it affect anything (for example: if theres a readme file in the folder of the mod and I put it in my Saints Row 4 folder might that be the cause why my game is breaking sometimes (i know its the mods))
The game doesn't give a shit about unrecognised files such as TXTs or unpacked archives - they won't affect anything, they just clutter your game folder.
Q: If I uninstall the mods will it affect my game?
Mods from your list don't affect saves so uninstalling them will simply restore the original settings.

I'm glad I could help. :)

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention, if you buy upgrades from More Superpower Upgrades, remove that mod and save the game, you'll loose your spent clusters irrevocably. These upgrades have the same names in Expanded Arsenal Mod so they'll be still bought once you install it, just don't save the game without it.

Last edited:
They all (except IdolNinja's Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer but it's fully compatible) are included in Expanded Arsenal Mod already, you can remove them and install just Expanded Arsenal Mod along with Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer.

The game doesn't give a shit about unrecognised files such as TXTs or unpacked archives - they won't affect anything, they just clutter your game folder.

Mods from your list don't affect saves so uninstalling them will simply restore the original settings.

I'm glad I could help. :)

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention, if you buy upgrades from More Superpower Upgrades, remove that mod and save the game, you'll loose your spent clusters irrevocably. These upgrades have the same names in Expanded Arsenal Mod so they'll be still bought once you install it, just don't save the game without it.

I forgot to mention I have the Unglitchy city mod installed too

Since you mentioned it, exactly what weapons were affected when you said "increased the max ammo of some weapons." I just want to know because if it makes some weapons have too much ammo, I'd prefer to not have that change as I like having to check my ammo and restock it before a fight in open world or a mission!

Since you mentioned it, exactly what weapons were affected when you said "increased the max ammo of some weapons." I just want to know because if it makes some weapons have too much ammo, I'd prefer to not have that change as I like having to check my ammo and restock it before a fight in open world or a mission!
Almost all weapons have slightly higher max ammo value, here's 'ammo.xtbl' with original values if you really want to buy ammo all the time. :p

Attachments

• Shitface & Fan of Saints' Expanded Arsenal Mod - vanilla ammo values.rar
    2.2 KB · Views: 296
Back