V2.4.1 has been released! It's a small but very important update.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Fixed issues with missing DLCs. Apparently I exceeded the limit of DLC unlockables by adding superpowered homies upgrades for Enter the Dominatrix and How the Saints Saved Christmas ones. It caused problems DLCs such as Bling Bling Pack, Gamestop Weapon Contest or Reverse Cosplay Pack. Sorry for this, I discovered it today. I didn't remove superpowers from DLC homies though, I just used an alternative method which *shouldn't* break anything.
  • Restored original Zimos model and removed Mayor Pierce (Enter the Dominatrix). Earlier I gave Zimos unique model when superpowered and replaced Nyte Blayde with Mayor Pierce because Josh became Nyte Blayde when superpowered. But since there's no way to toggle superpowers for DLC homies, I decided to bring back the original characters.
  • Ported zantetzou's Spec Ops upgrade from Saints Row: The Third. Saints Crusader is faster and has better weapons (it takes longer before they overheat and their cooldown has been slightly increased). Saints N-Forcer is faster as well and uses VTOL laser beam instead of the regular minigun.
  • Removed unnecessary strings. I deleted all strings for DLC super homie upgrades because they aren't needed anymore.
  • Updated the uninstaller. All new files have been added to the list.
ATTENTION! Please, remove 'dlc1_homies.xtbl' file from your Saints Row IV folder if you used previous versions of this mod! Otherwise you might experience issues with Enter the Dominatrix homies!

Bang! Two updates in a row! Here's V2.4.2. :p

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Lengthened MatFX of superpowers from Bling Bling Pack and Element of Destruction Pack. This way their explosion looks much cooler. :cool:
  • Updated the uninstaller. 'dlc6_weapons.xtbl' file from this update has been added to the list.

Bang! Two updates in a row! Here's V2.4.2. :p

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Lengthened MatFX of superpowers from Bling Bling Pack and Element of Destruction Pack. This way their explosion looks much cooler. :cool:
  • Updated the uninstaller. 'dlc6_weapons.xtbl' file from this update has been added to the list.
I just edited the mission 18 to not block the phone and homies and i;ve pack it into m18.model.str.pc and once i start play this mission the game load infinitely:(

I just edited the mission 18 to not block the phone and homies and i;ve pack it into m18.model.str.pc and once i start play this mission the game load infinitely:(
Um... What does it have to do with my last EAM update?
You should create a thread in 'Get Help/Troubleshooting' forum.

Hi there, I have a question. What exactly will I miss if I don't install the tweak table included in this mod? I ask 'cause I use a custom file I edited a long time ago, and I don't quite remember exactly all my personal tweaks, so I'd rather stick with it, but I want to use this mod.

It's possible to use without copying the provided tweak table?

Hi there, I have a question. What exactly will I miss if I don't install the tweak table included in this mod? I ask 'cause I use a custom file I edited a long time ago, and I don't quite remember exactly all my personal tweaks, so I'd rather stick with it, but I want to use this mod.

It's possible to use without copying the provided tweak table?
You can use this mod without provided 'tweak_table.xtbl' but keep in mind that you'll lose the following features:
  • It increases the death cost.
  • It removes the DFA nuke cutscene.
  • It increases the flashpoint award.
  • It removes the flickering effect.
  • It increases the store hacking award.
  • It increases the hotspot award.
  • It tweaks the inflato ray timing.
  • It improves the motorcycle grip.
  • It makes the city fully populated during all notoriety levels.
  • It improves superpowered NPCs.
  • It increases the swimming speed.
  • It makes the RC Gun distance infinite (removing this feature breaks RC Possessor!)
  • It increases the glitch rift range.
  • It increases the notoriety you get during store hacking.
  • It increases the time it takes to recover superpowers after the suppression grenade explosion (if you don't use the normal grenades for aliens add-on).
  • It increases the warden's health.

Thanks again for your answer. You've been really helpful and I wasn't expecting such quick answers, since I've taken a break from SRIV for a long time, and I expected the forums to be pretty empty.

Anyway, could you tell me which parameters I need to change in the tweak table to make mine match the changes in this mod? Or, if that is much of a bother, at least tell me the lines I have to change for the RC Gun, to avoid breaking the weapon.

Thanks again for your answer. You've been really helpful and I wasn't expecting such quick answers, since I've taken a break from SRIV for a long time, and I expected the forums to be pretty empty.

Anyway, could you tell me which parameters I need to change in the tweak table to make mine match the changes in this mod? Or, if that is much of a bother, at least tell me the lines I have to change for the RC Gun, to avoid breaking the weapon.
There are too many changes in my 'tweak_table.xtbl' to list them all, honestly, I think it'd be easier if you just uploaded your 'tweak_table.xtbl' - I could compare it to the vanilla one and see what you changed. ;)

IIRC, I edited things like weapon stats (messed with the Bounce Rifle and the Black Holes weapon), made it less likely to get propeled from the bikes at the slightest crash, made some changes to the Boss body... I really should have kept track of the exact changes :/

Attachments

• tweak_table.xtbl
    346 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:
Back