Sorry for the really late reply but yes, I do have the steam version of the game.
Do you use or did you use any other mods earlier? If so, you may try to use the uninstaller provided in the archive before installing this mod.

Here's a new update, V2.6. :)

--> CHANGELOG <--

Possesing vehicle is my favorite one of EAM. but a thing kind a annoying me is there is no key binding on gamepad for self destruction. so i had to press Q on keyboard for boom.
wonder if there are ways to solve this annoyance. or is it hard coded so cannot be edited?

Possesing vehicle is my favorite one of EAM. but a thing kind a annoying me is there is no key binding on gamepad for self destruction. so i had to press Q on keyboard for boom.
wonder if there are ways to solve this annoyance. or is it hard coded so cannot be edited?
Well, I had to remove this gamepad button in order to get Sandbox+ working properly - IdolNinja used this hotkey for Sandbox+ so bringing it back could break plenty of stuff.

Since we're now allowed to enable SilverLink content, I'll remove all weapon skin replacements and enable SilverLink skins and cheats in the next update for this mod (I'm not putting money nor respect bonuses because of unlockables limit, the game is easy enough already). Don't worry though, I'm going to put those GOOH skins along with all the weapon models on Steam Workshop when I have more free time. :)

Since we're now allowed to enable SilverLink content, I'll remove all weapon skin replacements and enable SilverLink skins and cheats in the next update for this mod (I'm not putting money nor respect bonuses because of unlockables limit, the game is easy enough already). Don't worry though, I'm going to put those GOOH skins along with all the weapon models on Steam Workshop when I have more free time. :)
Good news! I must say thanks to all these kindness from Volition.
speaking of the SilverLink contents, can we have a peek to what will be removed & added? I just no idea what SilverLink contents talking about :confused:

Good news! I must say thanks to all these kindness from Volition.
speaking of the SilverLink contents, can we have a peek to what will be removed & added? I just no idea what SilverLink contents talking about :confused:
I'll remove those skins:
--> LIST OF NEW WEAPON SKINS <--
STUNNER (STUN GUN):
  • DECKER STUNNER: A tiny gift from Matty.
  • STAG STUNNER: Alien occupation, pff. These guys should have seen Nam.
BIG GAME (SEMI-AUTO SHOTGUN):
  • ULTOR SOULSWEEPER: 12 gauges of brand loyalty.
MERCENARY LMG (AUTOMATIC RIFLE):
  • ULTOR LMG: Corporate warfare at its finest.
J7 ROCKET LAUNCHER (RPG):
  • ULTOR ROCKET LAUNCHER: I forgot the joke, but it's expensive.
THE BRUTE (HEAVY MINIGUN):
  • MILITARY MINIGUN: It will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus.
And restore original SilverLink ones which I replaced. Those SilverLink skins are simply silver textures for several weapons but the idea of this mod is not to replace stuff unless necessary so what I can do. :p

I'll also bring back notrated, goldengun and slowmo cheats... Again, I'll have to remove some other ones in order to do that because we hit the limit already, I think I'll just get rid of some useless vehicle cheats (for example: givehovercar, givehovertank and giveufo as those vehicles are extremely easy to get).

There were some SilverLink hairstyles in the unlockables but I'm not sure if they aren't available in vanilla game already, I'll have to check. I also won't be adding money nor respect boosts because again, I already hit unlockables limit and those perks are extremely useless. If you need respect or cash, please, just use a cheat or Sandbox+, the game is easy enough.

V3 (aka SilverLink Edition) is up! Huge thanks to DS Volition for allowing us to use SilverLink content. :D

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Removed all custom weapon skins (except military minigun skin by 50percentJoe) and restored original SilverLink ones. Here's new list of weapon skins included in the mod:
    • SMGS:
      • MAGNA 10mm: Elegant and understated ... until you pull the trigger.
      • SWAT SMG: Nothing says you care like a hail of silver bullets.
    • SHOTGUNS:
      • DEACON 12-GAUGE: Pump-action class.
    • RIFLES:
      • GUARDSMAN AR: It's deep. It's silver. It's deeply silver.
      • SHOKOLOV AR: This skin wouldn't look so good if we'd been purchased by a company named 'Deep Puce'.
    • SPECIAL:
      • MCMANUS 2020: Once you snipe silver you'll never go back.
      • MILITARY MINIGUN: It will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus.
  • Removed give hover car, give hover tank and give ufo cheats and added SilverLink ones instead. Here's a list of SilverLink cheats:
    • Rated M++ - notrated
    • Golden Gun - goldengun
    • Slow Motion - slowmo
  • Unlocked SilverLink hairstyles. Those are Hi Fauxhawk and Queen Bee.
  • Added strings from Sandbox+ - Things To Do In Dominatrix. This way you can install those two mods in any order because all shared files are consistent.
  • Updated the uninstaller. All files added in this version have been added to the list.
ATTENTION!
If you used any older version of this mod, make sure to uninstall it first! The easiest way to do this is to use uninstaller from 'Expanded Arsenal Mod Uninstaller' folder, just copy it to your Saints Row IV install folder and follow the instructions.

Last edited:
--> SILVERLINK SKINS <--
20160319183932_1.jpg 20160319183925_1.jpg 20160319183943_1.jpg 20160319184000_1.jpg 20160319183953_1.jpg 20160319184109_1.jpg
20160319184229_1.jpg 20160319184405_1.jpg 20160319184243_1.jpg 20160319184255_1.jpg 20160319184348_1.jpg 20160319184312_1.jpg

--> SILVERLINK HAIRSTYLES <--
20160319184507_1.jpg 20160319184600_1.jpg

Back