hey Fan of Saints, i saw this...
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/dual-wield-shotguns-and-rifles.5228/

where you mention to lock that thread since u added dual weilding into your other mod. i'm assuming it's this mod? does this add dual weilding to some shotties, rifles? because i have this installed but don't see that
Well, right, I merged them in V0.3 Beta but when I released V1.0 Beta (where I fixed all game-breaking issues [thanks, Knobby! :D]) and Shitface started posting his suggestions he reported that the feature causes a bug where the spread is removed from the bullets (animations were buggy too but earier I didn't care about it so much), so I removed it in V1.1 Beta. ;)

Did I ever say that? I said that some of my mates (like, for example, Duty326) enjoy them. :p

Actually I'm trying to do this from the beginning of this mod development (if you watched the thread from the beginning you should remember that firstly it was Knife Mod :p) but I never found out how to preload them. Anyway, they are just special attacks, not an animation group.
Hey those TAC smg are good :D I like them just because of the sound ;)

is there a changelog, or what's changed since 132? and could the flickering effect on cars and peeple be lowered rather than completely removed?

is there a changelog, or what's changed since 132? and could the flickering effect on cars and peeple be lowered rather than completely removed?

The flickering effect has not been disabled in tweak_table.xtbl, despite what it says in the OP. The effect is just much less frequent, especially in alien-controlled areas. Also, here's another update which changes the minethrower to the explosive slot, and improves the damage done by the murderbot minigun and luchadore grenade launcher, which also gain a slight damage bonus against vehicles as well.

Last edited:
sweet!
i might be having an issue tho (go figure lol). i've had Glide Distance 2 showing for ages. it shows a requirement of level 1, yet it's still greyed out and unbuyable. any ideas on getting it? thnx
edit;
oh and do any weapons or rifles get placed and show on your back when running? i remember a few did in SRTT. and when i just play Saints Save Xmas, i noticed the BB rifle gets placed on the back. do any other weapons show on the back, or do they not because of super sprint?

Last edited:
Reporting possible bug.

I was playing the 'King of Stilwater' mission, and in the part where I should get a Rocket Launcher / RPG, I got a Mega Mobile Mortar Missile Machine instead (should only be available after 'Grand Finale'), allowing quick work of the enemies. After I finished the mission, I now have a Mega Mobile Mortar Missile Machine in my weapon cache. I also have the NPC BaSM mod (current latest version) installed.

Screenshots:
73295499196826032347372854971854.jpg 37454835107806604264443849027293.jpg 29886692892345108655594516108473.jpg

Last edited:
is there a changelog, or what's changed since 132?
I was writing changelog but after release of V1.0 Final I decided to write about changes in posts. Also, what do you mean by "what's changed since 132"? Do you mean V1.3.2?
and could the flickering effect on cars and peeple be lowered rather than completely removed?
Who the hell likes that annoying effect? :p Anyway, if you want to change its frequency open "tweak_table.xtbl" (just don't use Windows Notepad!), find "glitch_effect_lifetime" and change value to whatever you want.
The flickering effect has not been disabled in tweak_table.xtbl, despite what it says in the OP. The effect is just much less frequent, especially in alien-controlled areas.
Really? I never noticed anything except that wall pixelation effect. On my 98% save (where I have all areas) and on my save from the beginning of the game. :confused:
sweet!
i might be having an issue tho (go figure lol). i've had Glide Distance 2 showing for ages. it shows a requirement of level 1, yet it's still greyed out and unbuyable. any ideas on getting it? thnx
Strange... I have no idea what's wrong. Maybe you should ask JokeJujitsu, it's from his mod.
oh and do any weapons or rifles get placed and show on your back when running? i remember a few did in SRTT. and when i just play Saints Save Xmas, i noticed the BB rifle gets placed on the back. do any other weapons show on the back, or do they not because of super sprint?
Yes, some will if you disable Super Powers by cheats or Sandbox+. Anyway, while super sprint all weapons are hidden, so in that case - no.
Reporting possible bug.

I was playing the 'King of Stilwater' mission, and in the part where I should get a Rocket Launcher / RPG, I got a Mega Mobile Mortar Missile Machine instead (should only be available after 'Grand Finale'), allowing quick work of the enemies. After I finished the mission, I now have a Mega Mobile Mortar Missile Machine in my weapon cache. I also have the NPC BaSM mod (current latest version) installed.

Screenshots:
View attachment 6834 View attachment 6835 View attachment 6836
That's strange too. I'll check this out.

Last edited:
Here's another update which moves the new weapon entries to the end of their respective table files. Hopefully, this should prevent the game from getting confused and giving you the wrong gun during missions. I also fixed a bug that caused NPC animations to sometimes stop playing when shot with the RC Possessor.

I also swapped out the Iron Saint weapon's sfx with the plasma cannon, the current Iron Saint sound had no charging effect which made it feel a little odd. Instead, the sound is now used by the Lazarus rifle. The Warden's weapons have been beefed up a little bit, as well.

Last edited:
V1.3.7 has been uploaded to the OP! Changelog:
  • Fixed issues with missions.
  • Fixed a bug that caused NPC animations to sometimes stop playing when shot with the RC Possessor.
  • Replaced Iron Saint sounds with Plasma Cannon ones.
  • Swapped out the Suit Blaster weapon's sfx with the Plasma Cannon.
  • Now the Lazarus Rifle uses the Suit Blaster sounds.
Again, all changes made by Shitface. You're doing a great job. :)

Back