Hi guys,
I'm trying to figure out an obnoxious error. I installed this mod, and since, every time I open the game, it crashes right on startup. Any idea whats going on here?

Hi guys,
I'm trying to figure out an obnoxious error. I installed this mod, and since, every time I open the game, it crashes right on startup. Any idea whats going on here?

It works just fine for me. Are you running a pirated copy of SR4? If so, this mod will not work with it.

Edit: Here's a small update which increases NPC hadouken damage and re-enables the glitch effect.

Last edited:
Great, it doesn't refund the data clusters...

V1.3.8 has been uploaded to the OP! It increases NPC hadouken damage. Anyway, I didn't enable flickering effect as it's damn annoying. If anyone wants to enable it, just open 'tweak_table.xtbl' (don't use Windows Notepad!), find 'glitch_effect_lifetime' line and change its value to whatever you want (default value is 1000).

Last edited:
i was wondering about that. is there a way to get more clusters? i know there are mods n cheats to unlock powers but i'd rather buy them individually instead of unlock everything at once
Only way to get more clusters is to use a trainer (and some trainers may contain viruses, so use them at your own risk).

Reenabling that annoying glitch effect, damnit ! Why ?
...Here's a small update which ...re-enables the glitch effect.
... I didn't enable flickering effect as it's damn annoying. If anyone wants to enable it, just open 'tweak_table.xtbl' (don't use Windows Notepad!), find 'glitch_effect_lifetime' line and change its value to whatever you want (default value is 100).
Will this be the final setting for the glitch effect in this mod? IIRC, this mod's and NPC BaSM's tweak_table.xtbl are the same (or Shitface is aiming to make them the same). NPC BaSM just greatly reduces the frequency of the glitching, but does not disable it (a setting which I prefer, personally). So if the two mods will differ in this regard, then their tweak_table.xtbl will not be the same.

Will this be the final setting for the glitch effect in this mod? IIRC, this mod's and NPC BaSM's tweak_table.xtbl are the same (or Shitface is aiming to make them the same). NPC BaSM just greatly reduces the frequency of the glitching, but does not disable it (a setting which I prefer, personally). So if the two mods will differ in this regard, then their tweak_table.xtbl will not be the same.
Well, use Shitface's 'tweak_table.xtbl' if you want flickering effect or use my if you don't want it. All other things are the same. :p

Back