Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

Shitface that vomit stun gun is really amazing. :D
Would love to see more of that. :)

Hi Shitface! :)
Some time ago I tried to use fireball and it crashed the game. I've starting to try find out the problem. I removed all mods and installed Sandbox+ only. Fireballs worked fine. But when I installed your Weapon Re-Balance mod, fireballs crashed the game. Hm... :confused:
EDIT:
It's something with "explosions.xtbl" included in your mod. When I removed it, fireballs works good.
EDIT2:
Hm... I'm not sure (my memory isn't perfect) but I think the fireballs worked good at V2.7...

Alright, I found out what caused that the fireballs didn't work: 'FartDart' explosion type in "explosions.xtbl" file. When I removed it, they're working good. But now vomit stun gun isn't working. Also RC Gun isn't making panic. That's because they used 'FartDart' explosion.
EDIT:
Here's the fix, so now fireballs should work properly. I removed 'FartDart' explosion type and the Stun Gun vomit upgrade. I also removed reference to 'FartDart' explosion from RC Gun.
NOTE: I removed that fix since new version has been uploaded to OP.

I don't dear to go speeding anymore when in sight of a truck. :eek:
Everytime they switch to the same lane as me when I'm terribly close to them...
Even so very clever to make the trucks crush smaller cars.

EDIT:
The only truck missing the ability to crush smaller vehicles though, is the Peterliner (truck_2dr_semi01_veh.xtbl).

Is there any way to disable all temporary weapon (Such as Minigun, Avatar Sword, Flamethrower, etc.) to be as permanent weapon? Cause it's just forcing me to crash.

Is there a way to get just the RC Possessor unlimited range?
I don't want any of the other changes, just unlimited range on the RC possessor. Already i use the Sandbox+ mod. But too many mods just gets me all messed up. Since i have trouble keeping track of each mod's files.

Back