Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

I basically just copy-pasted lord_freezer's fix into this mod, never seen an issue like that happen before. Are you sure you don't own the DLC? Bugs can also occur if you use it without starting a new game.

As for weapon upgrade restrictions, I don't know what the exact restrictions on it are, but I always believed it to be the number of lines. Adding another line to the upgrade file right now will just cause your game to crash. If you want to add new upgrades you've either got to delete some of my upgrades or vanilla upgrades.

Maybe one of you kind Volition staff guys could help us get around this? ;)
Yes, I'm sure. Again, here's a picture of my DLC on Steam. The Vampire DLC is referred to as "The Bloodsucker Pack."
2013-06-16_13-04-09.png
2013-06-16_13-04-45.png

In addition, I uninstalled everything and definitely do not have the Vampire DLC rewards when I am playing vanilla. In addition I used these mods from a fresh new game, intro cut-scenes and all.

Okay, I just updated this mod and my NPC mod to use Badmadscientist's mission specific weapons fix. The GiS guns are now buyable after beating "Hangar 18 1/2", and function quite differently than they did in the DLC- the vanilla versions were kind of OP for the open world.
This mod instead gives the laser weapons regenerating ammo, better temporary vfx, and reduced spread.

When you said that the decker_sword was covered in flames at level 3 I was disappointed with the amount of flames and I made a small change
saintsrowthethird_dx11 2013-06-23 22-33-37-21.png

Maybe not so small...

That's because Shitface set them to be unlocked after "Hangar 18 1/2" mission... the problem is when you'll finish all GiS missions the game recognizes them as uncompleted, so these weapons disappear from shop. You have got two options:
  • Complete first two GiS missions again - then GiS weapons should be available in Friendly Fire again.
  • Open "store_weapons.xtbl" file, find these entries:
Code:
            <Entry>
                <Weapon>DLC_GrenadeLauncher</Weapon>
                <Unlocked>true</Unlocked>
                <Mission>dlc2_m02</Mission>         
                </Entry>
            <Entry>
                <Weapon>DLC_LaserPistol</Weapon>
                </Entry>
            <Entry>
                <Weapon>DLC_LaserSMG</Weapon>
                </Entry>
And remove "<Mission>dlc2_m02</Mission>" line in every of these entries.

That's because Shitface set them to be unlocked after "Hangar 18 1/2" mission... the problem is when you'll finish all GiS missions the game recognizes them as uncompleted, so these weapons disappear from shop.
Oh, perfect! This is the second time in a day you help me: it isn't compromising for doctor Genki that sort of kindness? ;)

Hi Shitface - I just noticed that the Behemoth is no longer available as pernament weapon. Also, when I tried to spawn it by adding commands to Sandbox+, it completely didn't work. It's quite strange, since there's still an entry in "store_weapons.xtbl". :confused:

EDIT:
it isn't compromising for doctor Genki that sort of kindness? ;)
Believe me - after my old "adventures" with warnings, bans, admins and being rude, I'm really trying to be as good as I can...

Hi Shitface - I just noticed that the Behemoth is no longer available as pernament weapon. Also, when I tried to spawn it by adding commands to Sandbox+, it completely didn't work. It's quite strange, since there's still an entry in "store_weapons.xtbl". :confused:

Behemoth is still present but in the wrong section, you can find it in the explosive's one with grenades.

Back