SPOILERS So this happened.... (Spoilers!)

the best method of makin around 10k/90s was going to the hard instance of mayhem with the sprint tornado unlocked and just nailing everything with the tornado since it counted as destruction.

This happened to me and my friend at the first store you go to. We managed to kill him, only for him to come back five seconds later. With a clone of himself.

I had my first Genki spawn today. I was on a new playthrough and had bought clothes at Planet Zin and he spawned outside. I did manage to take him down, but the cops that showed up finished me off before I could collect.

I had my first Genki spawn today. I was on a new playthrough and had bought clothes at Planet Zin and he spawned outside. I did manage to take him down, but the cops that showed up finished me off before I could collect.

Did you receive any superpowers yet or was it that side quest where you need to buy clothes, before you get those?

Oddly enough this guy seemed to spawn during every other Virus injection I went to, even during the injections with Genkis. I'm pretty sure it was him...He was the only one using Super powers.

I encountered an army of genki (genkis?) in one of the "upload a virus" challenges. XD needless to say, it was damn hilarious.
The hitbox for his head is ridiculously huge, and since they're not the "super Genki" there was a massive slaughter, pretty brutal.

Back