SR2's AR-50 XMAC

It fixed the casing ejection but not the sound, I liked the deeper report reminds me of the AR40 xtend I used to use in SR2 with my female boss. The one that looked like an M16 or AR with no attachments.

Whoops, sorry! Try this file.

Attachments

• weapon_costumes.xtbl
    421.6 KB · Views: 526
I've tried to use these files so I can play with both mods, but now my game just crashed upon startup.
You probably have a newer, incompatible version of the Expanded Arsenal Mod. As you can see, these tweaked weapon_costume.xtbl files were posted back in 2014. I suggest you get signed up for the modding patch beta and download the AR-50 mod via workshop. That version should be compatible with all other mods on this website.

You probably have a newer, incompatible version of the Expanded Arsenal Mod. As you can see, these tweaked weapon_costume.xtbl files were posted back in 2014. I suggest you get signed up for the modding patch beta and download the AR-50 mod via workshop. That version should be compatible with all other mods on this website.
And this is through steam?

Odd, I can't seem to find the AR-50 on the workshop. :eek:

Back