SR3 Save Editor C

Version 2.2 uploaded:

· Added a Homies tab to edit which homies are unlocked. Also fixes the bug where a homie is permanently busy. Just load and save the file.

· Added an automatic fix for the SR3 bug that prevents co-op client saves from using Mission Replay. Just load and save the file.

· Added importing and exporting player appearance. Only includes body and clothes; does not include voice and taunts. This means you can finally have a sex mismatch in your voice, hooray.

· Added a New Game + button. This resets missions, activities, properties & stores, and cribs. It doesn't reset upgrades, collectibles, money, respect, or garage vehicles. Use this at your own risk. This is a big feature, and i cannot test it completely myself. ALWAYS back up your saves before editing. As far as i can tell, upgraded weapons don't break missions 2 and 3 like we thought they did, so maybe that has been fixed somehow, or maybe i didn't test it right. Be aware that they might prevent you from breaking the plane window and from buying ammo in those missions.

If NG+ screws up missions 2 and 3, let me know, and i can make it automatically remove the upgrades that cause the problems.
Thank you for releasing this version,
You helped me get my vehicle delivery back :D (it was greyed) - i tryed to hex it but no my save wouldnt let me fix it - yet your editor did the job :D
Thank you so so much!!!!!
p.s. i tried the angel masked homie and it works a treat thanks ^^

Things that need checking for NG+, because i forgot to:
If the "Saints are hated" state is on when you push it, does it turn off?
If the park was blocked off and traffic was not driving through it, the blocks will be removed, but does traffic resume?

I will investigate myself when i come back from visiting family for a few days. Neither of these would be game-breaking, at least.

· Added importing and exporting player appearance. Only includes body and clothes; does not include voice and taunts. This means you can finally have a sex mismatch in your voice, hooray.

Exporting the player gives you a .sr3_app file.
Is there a way to view the exported player model?

I have 2 saves with different characters and I only want to export 1 to insert into a fresh new game. (not NG+)

Hello Corrodias, thank you for the save editor. I just signed up to ask you if you can remove the intro mission from NG+ please. I hate it and there is a game breaking bug: It's impossible for me to shoot through the windshield in that sky diving mission before you land in Steelport.

Thanks and heads up.

Thats strange Corrodias, I had no problems with SMG Fire ammo and unlimited pistol ammo when I was helping a friend with the first two missions, (Oh yeah, I joined the second they started a new game, so..)

But this isn't Newgameplus, so yeah.

Aha. I thought that may have been fixed because i couldn't make it happen, but maybe some leftover mod files were affecting it. I'll see what must be done. Certain upgrades will have to be turned off. SMG fire ammo and unlimited pistol ammo, likely.
But that's the point of NG+ for me. Skipping the first few missions should be enough. As soon as you land in steelport you can use all upgrades without bugs. I've tried it myself when I started a new game: Cheat full respect and 8,000,000 cash and unlock everything. No problem. Otherwise I will just remove the fire ammo with the editor for that single part and give it back later.

I'm looking forward to it. Also very curious who will buy the SR and Metro brand from THQ... Let's hope not EA or Ubi.

Back