Sr5 Storyline Idea

getting back on topic here, i agree with both sides of this argument and have come up with this.
i like how saints row 4 sort of had you relive your past, but it was moderate and i really wanted to spend more time in those places.
So lets say somehow they slip into a different dimension with there awesome new space adventures, the only way to get back to their own dimension is to make things right in the other one.

this could open up opportunities to see more of what it was like back in the day and mayhaps even come to realize what all you have done and atone for it

idk just rambling
they should go back in time to warn them selves about the invasion then you have two bosses and two shaundis and two kinzies and two matts and all.
to fight against the aliens first you take out the aliens fighting the white house then you go around killing the aliens trying to invade steelport and stilwater and then take the fight to zinyak .
change the whole time line by getting the zin army on your side because you killed zinyak and you go break johnny gat out agian and you get the ships and you got the time machine again.
but sigh that means you would have never met cid after i think about it so hopefully they get him out.
i bet volition can't do a story like that because it would cost so much money and time to do two characters with two of the same voices because litery imagine how much time that would take for you to do two characters with the same voice its a nice thought .

Hello everyone, this is my first post in the forum. I believe I have an idea for the game worth sharing: After having fun with the time machine and fucking up with history itself, the Saints decide to save the earth and prevent its destruction by the hand of Zinyak. So when the boss is stepping inside the machine, due to its previous use and abuse, it suddenly breaks and sends the boss to an era even before he joined the saints. With no way to communicate with his/her crew (as in Kinzie helping him/her out), and no option of returning to its own era, he/she decides to rebuild the saints from a small time gang to a powerful planetary empire strong enough to prevent Zinyak's inevitable invasion in the years to come. Hopefully if something like this is thought for the real game, this potentially could leave space for a lot of customization options for your characters and the gang, paying homage to the previous Saints Row games, include both Stillwater and Steelport (or even remake them), mock other game series which include the character aging in their storylines (*ehem... fable... *cough*cough*), mock god games in general by adding a management system to your empire, include or add old and new activities to do, or even add new original features to be combined and balanced with the chaotic-centered nature of the saints row franchise. It could also leave an option for characters that died in previous Saints Row games to make a come back and support you on your missions. In other words, a saints row game which focuses heavily on customization of the 3rd street saints and keeping the elements that gained the series its popularity.

Honestly, I don't mind if this is far from of what the devs have in mind for the next game, but I felt like sharing my idea with the forum. Sorry for the long post, and for my english if somehow sounds broken. :)

Okay, how about this?

A group of dissidents don't like how the new emperor is running things so they decide to go back in time and make sure none of the previous games' events never happened. Our favorite "puckish rogue" learns about this and goes back to stop them. The first mission: Making sure the Playa joins the Saints

please edit your post instead of making another one
Actually if it means new characters and a new gang and the saints die out, I don't think it would be called "Saints Row"

Okay, how about this?

As a new game.. no
As a DLC, this would hit no. 1 as the best DLC ever produced for saints row IV

Last edited by a moderator:
Back