SRIV Clothes Fixes

I think someone has already asked you to make the Daisy Approved Shorts colorizable as well, sooo, I'll just ask this: When do you plan to make the Daisy Approved Shorts colorizable?
I don't wanna rush you or anything, merely curious if you have a "release date" for it or not, so that I can wait for it in peace. :D
I haven't planned to do it at the moment, cause it may be more complicated than expected.
But I haven't forgotten the request, don't worry.

I haven't planned to do it at the moment, cause it may be more complicated than expected.
But I haven't forgotten the request, don't worry.
Oh, okay. Thanks for the answer! Now I can wait in peace, to be able to... wait in peace.

This just goes from strength to strength. Take a break if you need to at some point, guy, don't burn yourself out. I've done a little modding before, mostly code stuff, and I know it can be exhausting.

And I still think you should put up a PayPal link or something, considering the effort and time you're putting into this. >_>

Anyway, keep up the good work.

And I just wanted to thank you again for what you did with the werewolf head. I've been replaying Saints Row IV in co-op, and it's so nice to actually have that fixed.

This just goes from strength to strength. Take a break if you need to at some point, guy, don't burn yourself out. I've done a little modding before, mostly code stuff, and I know it can be exhausting.
And I still think you should put up a PayPal link or something, considering the effort and time you're putting into this. >_>
Anyway, keep up the good work.
And I just wanted to thank you again for what you did with the werewolf head. I've been replaying Saints Row IV in co-op, and it's so nice to actually have that fixed.
If I've did that much for my mod in almost no time, it's because I had time the last weeks.
So, don't worry, I take a break when I need it. I don't pass my entire days to mod, I've other things to do ;).

I do my mods for the pleasure, I do my mods when I want. :)

Hey, great job so far. I found an issue with the Biker Babe Jacket from Leather And Lace. It is disabling any kind of Necklace which it did not do in SRTT. Here some screenies to clarify what I am talking about. I hope it is possible to make the necklaces show up again with that piece of clothing.

Choosing necklace:

2013-09-13_00002.jpg

It's just fine with most Clothing, e.g. Tube Top With Jacket:

2013-09-13_00003.jpg

But then Biker Babe Jacket is disabling necklace visuals:

2013-09-13_00001.jpg

Was fine in SRTT:

2013-09-13_00001 (2).jpg

I hope this can be done.

It's a simple fix. One just needs to remove the necklace obscure_slot.

Unfortunately I have no clue how to change that, could anyone explain to me where to change that or even upload an edited file for me to download and paste into my install directory?

Thanks for the quick response.

Hey, great job so far. I found an issue with the Biker Babe Jacket from Leather And Lace. It is disabling any kind of Necklace which it did not do in SRTT. Here some screenies to clarify what I am talking about. I hope it is possible to make the necklaces show up again with that piece of clothing.

Choosing necklace:

View attachment 4933
It's just fine with most Clothing, e.g. Tube Top With Jacket:

View attachment 4934
But then Biker Babe Jacket is disabling necklace visuals:

View attachment 4935
Was fine in SRTT:

View attachment 4936

I hope this can be done.

Don't worry, it something that can be easily fixed, if the problem is from an obscured slot.

Since it's the week end, I've a bit more time. So I'll release a new update with the last requests that I've received.

Thank you in advance, something I found with a similar piece of clothing, the male version of the Biker Jacket worn on female characters has an see-through region, probably missing textures or meshes, but I am just guessing. The region I am talking about is located between the neck and the shirt (colored purple in the screeny). I don't use this piece of clothing so there is no urgency to fixing this on my side, but since this is a thread for fixing I thought I might as well post it. :)

2013-09-14_00001.jpg

Last edited:
I've fixed the "missing chest" of the Biker Jacket :
2013-09-14_00003.jpg

Now you can wear a necklace with the Biker Babe Jacket :
2013-09-14_00004.jpg

I upscale the Disco bead necklace. The third color is useless since it recolors only the string :
2013-09-14_00005.jpg

And here the reworked Next Deep Voyager Outfit :
2013-09-14_00001.jpg

If you find something else to fix, let me know. I leave you until tomorrow afternoon (CEST time), before release the next version of my mod. ;)

Last edited:
Back