SRIV Clothes Fixes

Sweet. Also, disregard what I said about the pasties, I unpacked the texture myself to see that it's a mere circle with no space to move it :>

kk.
Honestly can't wait 'til the kits are released. I love modding; only thing to dislike about it is lack of harddrive space XD

So, any call on the Goth outfit? Not to rush you; just curious.

kk.
So, any call on the Goth outfit? Not to rush you; just curious.
In my opinion, it's fixable with my customization_items.xtbl.
It's just that at this moment, until Saturday (if it's all going well) I'll be a bit "overbooked", so I really haven't time for me leaning on it (although it's easy to do). Again, sorry for that.

In my opinion, it's fixable with my customization_items.xtbl.
It's just that at this moment, until Saturday (if it's all going well) I'll be a bit "overbooked", so I really haven't time for me leaning on it (although it's easy to do). Again, sorry for that.

Sweet :D No worries :3 Good luck, mate.

Well, I looked quickly. And unfortunately, I was wrong, it is a mesh issue. :eek:
On the two first screeshots, you can see that I don't have any issue.
But when I crouch or when I'm in store/wardrobe, there are some clipping issues.
If it wasn't already done, it would be nice to report it to Volition.

2013-09-05_00001.jpg 2013-09-05_00002.jpg 2013-09-05_00003.jpg 2013-09-05_00004.jpg

Well, I looked quickly. And unfortunately, I was wrong, it is a mesh issue. :eek:
On the two first screeshots, you can see that I don't have any issue.
But when I crouch or when I'm in store/wardrobe, there are some clipping issues.
If it wasn't already done, it would be nice to report it to Volition.

i created a thread in the bug/patch forum for just such a problem you should add it there
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/broken-items-missing-textures-etc.4501/

Back