SRIV Clothes Fixes

was trying some texturing of my own but i cant get the transparency to work. can some one explain what i need to change in the texture files?

Not at the moment, we do not have the modeling tools yet
Jade, please do not use smaller/different fonts, as per the Forum Rules.
I went ahead and edited it for you, but please keep that in mind for the future.

Part II Item 3. DO NOT use colored fonts, small fonts, large fonts, or non-standard fonts in your posts. Doing so does not make you a Unique Internet Snowflake™; rather it just annoys everyone and makes your posts difficult to read. This rule does not apply if you are simply using colors/fonts to highlight specific code or filenames to make a complicated post more readable.

Quick question: Has there been any work done on the Goth outfit, yet? I don't know if it's just me, but my toon tends to have a case of glitchy butt syndrome whenever it's applied. Shame, 'cause I really like the Goth outfit :/

Quick question: Has there been any work done on the Goth outfit, yet? I don't know if it's just me, but my toon tends to have a case of glitchy butt syndrome whenever it's applied. Shame, 'cause I really like the Goth outfit :/
Screenshot please.

I'd warn you, I have a lot of work right now, so don't expect a new release quickly. Sorry.
However, it doesn't prevent you to post glitchs that you can find. (I repeat, with a screenshot please.)

Screenshot please.

I'd warn you, I have a lot of work right now, so don't expect a new release quickly. Sorry.
However, it doesn't prevent you to post glitchs that you can find. (I repeat, with a screenshot please.)
theresyerproblem.jpg

(Sorry if I'm doing a no-no by uploading full image in a single post, still new here.)

No rush :3 I'm quite comfortable with the couple of outfits that I switch between; This was just something I noticed when I recognized it from the demo.

Good luck, mate :3
(and I should've figured there was a "if glitch is found, post screenies" rule ^^; sorry.)

Hopefully that's a missing obscure flag and not a flat out mesh issue.

Jut thought of one, make the Cover Your Nips bra actually cover you nips while using a nude mod/be in a believable place. Not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure the bra uses a mesh similar to that of other bras and all that would need to be done is to move the texture a tad. Also not 100% if doing this would mess with the male variant...

Jut thought of one, make the Cover Your Nips bra actually cover you nips while using a nude mod/be in a believable place. Not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure the bra uses a mesh similar to that of other bras and all that would need to be done is to move the texture a tad. Also not 100% if doing this would mess with the male variant...

i have a fix for that if you dont use the three count top. as soon as get a message back from the original creator of the mod ill post it

Edit i have permission so heres a link
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/three-count-top-variations.4457/

Last edited:
Back