SRIV | Share your character pictures

Minimaul. Guy. Sweet pic.
Maybe you didn't notice when ya posted that huge pic is over a megabyte PNG bloated. Tooka long time to load in and I'm on cable, course other
pics was loading too.
I like to save my game bloated PNGs to JPG , much smaller !

I just has SR2 crash on me again, and of course it picked a time when I should have saved but had not cause I was lulled into a false
sense of security. So i'm grumpy.
Replaced with an identical image that's 40% smaller (still a PNG). Also get better internet ;)

Could you post a link to your Saintsrow profile? I love the Natalie Portman one and want to use it
i've tried to post direct links to the download section on the saints row website, but the links are always broken. i'll try to see what i can do though.

EDIT: ok... so... for some reason i am not able to load my profile page. i get an "unable to load page" message. i use google chrome. you can try to load it yourself. maybe it's just my internet or maybe it's a problem with the website? i have no idea. anyway, here's the web address:

saintsrow.com/profile/iampoopface

i've also tagged my characters with weird tags to make them easier to find with the search.

for Natalie Portman i used the tag "pineapple smoothie"
and for Olivia Wilde i used the tag "sodium carbonite"

if you use those tags in the search my characters should be the first to pop up. obviously this is for Steam users.

Last edited:
Let's hope so. It would be strange to touch something that is perfectly fine. But for some reason i got a feeling that all the hairstyles seen in Inauguration station are final though. Hopefully i am wrong.
Like how they changed the Hipster jeans from cool with a skull beltbuckle to whatever that ugly looking new thing is?

*edit: Just noticed they changed all the jeans into garbage bags. sigh.

i've tried to post direct links to the download section on the saints row website, but the links are always broken. i'll try to see what i can do though.

i've also tagged my characters with weird tags to make them easier to find with the search.

for Natalie Portman i used the tag "pineapple smoothie"
and for Olivia Wilde i used the tag "sodium carbonite"

if you use those tags in the search my characters should be the first to pop up. obviously this is for Steam users.

The weird tags work like a charm. Thanks duder.

Any chance of making Isla Fisher or Jessica Alba? Sorry figured I'd at least ask=). Please post if you make anyone else..

The weird tags work like a charm. Thanks duder.

Any chance of making Isla Fisher or Jessica Alba? Sorry figured I'd at least ask=). Please post if you make anyone else..
no problem! glad you liked it! i have some more characters i'm working on and perfecting. i will definitely post them here when i'm finished.

as for your request i'll see what i can do.

Last edited:
Is that John Romero?
EDIT: here's what I've been working on:

2013-08-16_00001_zpsc3a9ff9f.jpg

Last edited:
white on the shirt, black on the vest, and I didn't use a dark green on the coat I used one of the darker greys (I assume the base is slightly green tinted).

Back