STAG in action

Well its mostly about Format, I assuuuuuuume that 4 is the exact same format. I really want to take my time and at least do the first part of this mod before going full crazy and porting weapons.

The whole game is about aliens and powers and blah blah blah and you want to take that away? It doesnt make sence to me. Ok maybe someone just want the powers. Go play another similar game. And if you want the SR TT vehicles go play SRTT. I think the new vehicles are cool.

The whole game is about aliens and powers and blah blah blah and you want to take that away? It doesnt make sence to me. Ok maybe someone just want the powers. Go play another similar game. And if you want the SR TT vehicles go play SRTT. I think the new vehicles are cool.
You must be a joy at parties. :l

You do know that many people want replace the aliens with STAG,SWAT in freeroam because the Aliens are pissing them off? Saint's Row had more enemies than just Aliens in TT for example and thats something some people want. Maybe some people want their simulation to be when STAG still was there. It's the playes choice.
(Wrote that with my Phone)

If you don't like the idea for a mod, then perhaps you should just move on and find something that you do like. Let me also take a moment to point out our sacred forum rule #1:
Forum Rules said:
Don't be a dick.

o_O well this is odd... I may not have counted on just how many entries there are for alien spawns do to the warping system. They're not listed in the categories for NPC's either though, so I can't even check what weapons it will spawn them with.

Oh wait durp, found the character XTBL, now to figure out how to alter their weapons load outs some.

EDIT: Well the good news is that their vehicles all work just fine. The bad news is that I can't get them to actually show up as the Stag soldiers no matter how many changes I make to the Character.xtbl

j0MGsVt.jpg

Last edited:
o_O well this is odd... I may not have counted on just how many entries there are for alien spawns do to the warping system. They're not listed in the categories for NPC's either though, so I can't even check what weapons it will spawn them with.

Oh wait durp, found the character XTBL, now to figure out how to alter their weapons load outs some.

EDIT: Well the good news is that their vehicles all work just fine. The bad news is that I can't get them to actually show up as the Stag soldiers no matter how many changes I make to the Character.xtbl

j0MGsVt.jpg
I'll try it myself, wait a second.
lol, changing the Alien's Character to 'npc_stag_male_soldier' crashes my game.
BTW found more Stag NPC'S :
npc_stag_fem_soldier
npc_stag_fem_soldier2b
npc_stag_male_soldier
npc_stag_male_soldier2b
npc_stag_riotshield
npc_stag_sniper
stagcommando

Last edited:
Plz keep up the great work. i would love to see a mod where the saints, stags and aliens are all against each other and like the other poster said those warships fighting it out. i know it takes time to mod. i am a modder myself. if i can do anything to help just let me know i am a modeler.

Probably so end game and free roam makes sense? The sim needs more gang and soldier types instead of aliens. For a sim that is meant to be our nightmare, it's kinda sad hnow all we have is rental cops instead of STAG, VK, MorningStar ect roaming around and trying to kill us.

Back