SweetFX For srtt By Viper Venom and PlagueofMidgets

You are using steam right:oops:
Yes, with your version the overlay worked fine but I had to combine two versions of SweetFX for it to run correctly. I am guessing something is causing the overlay to stop working. Not that big of a deal as you can just press Delete to reload the settings if you have to alt+tab. You can take screenshots with End and turn the settings off and on with Insert.

I ain't no filthy pirate! :cool:

SR3 Steam.jpg

Ok i can put it lamens terms for everyone:cool:. Any graphics enhancer such as sweetfx or iceenhancer or any other has a d3d9.dll (short fort direct graphics 3 dimensional output) which simply replaces the games original settings and allows it to create its own with a graphics injector. So for all intense purposes it is overtaking steams graphic settings yet steam is still required to launch the game;)

Ok i can put it lamens terms for everyone:cool:. Any graphics enhancer such as sweetfx or iceenhancer or any other has a d3d9.dll (short fort direct graphics 3 dimensional output) which simply replaces the games original settings and allows it to create its own with a graphics injector. So for all intense purposes it is overtaking steams graphic settings yet steam is still required to launch the game;)
Does the overlay work for you? Maybe I am just confused by my lack of sleep and it never did. lol

Yes, with your version the overlay worked fine but I had to combine two versions of SweetFX for it to run correctly. I am guessing something is causing the overlay to stop working. Not that big of a deal as you can just press Delete to reload the settings if you have to alt+tab. You can take screenshots with End and turn the settings off and on with Insert.

I ain't no filthy pirate! :cool:

View attachment 8688
I will put together a version of yours where that is not required and the graphics should be a little crisper for you to test;). I noticed your d3d9.dll wasnt matched for srtt and your sweetfx settings was missing a few commands at the top for the game to recognise it correctly and with yours the shader input may not be required as you are using softer settings

Ok i havent slept for 36 hours and put together 3 sword an 2 guns and put this together for you to test my friend;). My fixes to your setting just use the dx9 launncher only!!!! Screenshots with function end(printscreen) and you get this
Screenshot5447.jpg

Make sure to remove all ols sweetfx related files including the log.log then insert the new

Attachments

• SweetFX 1.5.1.rar
    416.2 KB · Views: 399
Ok i havent slept for 36 hours and put together 3 sword an 2 guns and put this together for you to test my friend;). My fixes to your setting just use the dx9 launncher only!!!! Screenshots with function end(printscreen) and you get thisView attachment 8690
Make sure to remove all ols sweetfx related files including the log.log then insert the new
Thanks! I will give it a shot. I am using the dx11 launcher with mine because I am playing on a desktop and it gives additional graphical settings when you choose it. Get some rest! You deserve it. :)

Back