SweetFX For srtt By Viper Venom and PlagueofMidgets

This look any better?
Screenshot20059.jpg

I have a problem, on the sides of the screen looks dark as if the outside of a circle, I tried to make screenshots but to make the catch is not only to play.

I have a problem, on the sides of the screen looks dark as if the outside of a circle, I tried to make screenshots but to make the catch is not only to play.
To remove the dark corners open up sweetfx settings with notepad and at the top you will see a column of about 7 items in a row with zeros or 1. Look for vignette and you will see a 1 next to it. Make that a zero and save. Easiest way to get a screenshot,just push your function and printscreen(on my laptop it is the end button) and the screenshot will show up in your main installation directory;).

To remove the dark corners open up sweetfx settings with notepad and at the top you will see a column of about 7 items in a row with zeros or 1. Look for vignette and you will see a 1 next to it. Make that a zero and save. Easiest way to get a screenshot,just push your function and printscreen(on my laptop it is the end button) and the screenshot will show up in your main installation directory;).
Thank you very much!
I have been a pleasant surprise to see that answeredst so fast.
I made a couple of shots as it looks now:
b07e5523666a7565c73caa891140c7c1o.jpg

11bd22ac7ec1c13ebbb03c461c03d254o.jpg

Back