[TEXTURE] *UPDATE* The Real Iron Saint armor MK2 and MK3

Hopefully the asm Bloodjack included with his archives will work, because I CBA to uninstall everything to make a clean one myself.
If it doesn't, or you already have a customize_items.asm_pc from another mod, run ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe to fix it.
So without further ado, The Iron Saint black/red reskin thingy!

You may want to upload a new one or something with the update asm_pc in case some people do now know how to update their asm_pc (People who speak other languages and stuff).

Otherwise. The Work is BEAST. Woooooooo!

@xTrogdorx First post updated, sorry for the delay.

@Bloodjack I'm making a recolor of my own. It's not done yet, but assuming I can get it to work, I'd like to release it.

It's a derivative of your work, so I'm not sure whether I should hand you the archive to include in the OP, or make my own separate release thread. If everyone released their own recolor as a separate thread, I imagine it would lead to a lot of forum clutter.

Edit: Success! Sort of.

2dkbeh1.jpg

It still needs a bit of work, there are some pixellated shenanigans going on that need to be buffed out.
nice work but can you make a tron version of it please!you are super awesome and in game
if you know how,can you make the lines/stripes glow?but if you can it's okbut please
make a tron version of it!please your so awesome!

Last edited:
nice work but can you make a tron version of it please!you are super awesome and in game
if you know how,can you make the lines/stripes glow?but if you can it's okbut please
make a tron version of it!please your so awesome!
I'll... look into it. No promises. This one version took me several hours, and it was simpler than what you're requesting. You may wish to pursue the services of a more talented texture artist.

could you please make deathstroke from batman arkham origins?
please?

if I knew modding I could have done it, but I don't....

could you please make deathstroke from batman arkham origins?
please?

Hmm the Iron saint armor might not be the best choice to remake deathstroke. Keep in mind that, even with an epic re-work of the bump map, we can't modify (yet?) the 3D mesh.
You should try to make an overall nice 3D outfit (by that I mean, don't pay attention of the colors)
Then with a retexturing of the skull mask it might be possible.

Look at Konrann's deadpool for exemple :
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...nts-row-iv-for-dummies.4059/page-7#post-39944

Could you make a beautifully scaled rendition of the Sistine Chapel ceiling, in armor form? Maybe too much? Never mind.
You.. could... technically... do that... the mesh doesn't care what texture is wrapped over it. And there is no harm in asking politely.

Incidentally, Bloodjack, do you have a vanilla iron saint .dds handy that you could upload?

Back