[TEXTURE] *UPDATE* The Real Iron Saint armor MK2 and MK3

Attachments

• cm_suit_ironsaint_d.tgaORIGINAL.dds.zip
    388.7 KB · Views: 592
Hokay.
3ca4a501.jpg

Hopefully the asm Bloodjack included with his archives will work, because I CBA to uninstall everything to make a clean one myself.
If it doesn't, or you already have a customize_items.asm_pc from another mod, run ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe to fix it.
So without further ado, The Iron Saint black/red reskin thingy!

2m6nacw.jpg

This skin isn't working for me. I tried the others and they work fine but when I use this one the armor is invisible

Durp, never mind. Got it.

I've done EXACTLY as the instructions state... however it is not stated anywhere how on earth I use/apply the suit??

I have been in the shops and checked every item... what am I missing?

Hi Bloodjack

Great work love it! I would like to know, how did you manage to mod the armor, as I have been doing HD re-textures of the armor just like with any of the other clothing I've done so far, but for some reason the Iron Saint armor is the only one that isn't showing up correctly with my new textures in-game. I've done a 4096x4096 and a 2048x2048 hd re-tex of the Iron Saint armor, and I have no luck to get this item to work in-game, the rest of my modded items function. o_O

I did update the asm, did save in the correct format, and did repack the texture into the .cpeg and .gpeg file and back into the custmesh_1303021830f.str2_pc, as per usual, but still a no go.

EDIT: Nevermind, the 1024x1024 version works, however the 2048 and 4096 versions is not functioning at all.

Attachments

• Iron Saints 1024.jpg
    Iron Saints 1024.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 17,685
Last edited by a moderator:
Back