SPOILERS This is the last Saints Row with the same characters

i've got some theories about saints row 5
1.the third and fourth games were coma dreams the boss was in between saints row and saints row 2, (i realized i did not come up with this)
2.the zin didn't really blow up earth, they just wanted the saints to lose hope. this would mean oleg, josh, viola, and maybe even zimos lived, (zinyak loves earth culture)
3.a reboot, (lets all hope not)
4.alien gangs on an alien planet,
5.the saints colonize an alien planet and 5 years later gangs form and the saints fight them,
6.johnny gat was put into a coma instead of "dying" in saints row the third by phillipe loren, and the fourth game was all a dream he had. at the start of 5 the saints would find him with the boss not being able to accept johnny's death,
7.the fourth and third games take place in an alternate dimension and 5 is in the sr1/sr2 universe where kinsie, oleg, zimos, and viola exsisted but hadn't met the saints yet. this could bring back the classic gameplay,
8.the saints travel back in time and kill zinyak at the beginning of 5 and then cease to exist but not before telling the president boss to step down. next step would be the saints save gat and fight gangs in washington D.C.,

I would actually enjoy a reboot. Or using time travelling to go back in time, back to Stillwater or something, idk.

I think they said this for now, but probably we'll see Kinzie and the other guys again. We love them.
I think more Sr5 wioll feature time travelling. Maybe there will be some crazy genius that was trapped into Zin pods, manages to escape and discovers how to travel in time to kill the Boss, and saints must travel in time too to stop him.

I think they said this for now, but probably we'll see Kinzie and the other guys again. We love them.
I think more Sr5 wioll feature time travelling. Maybe there will be some crazy genius that was trapped into Zin pods, manages to escape and discovers how to travel in time to kill the Boss, and saints must travel in time too to stop him.
that would be a good idea.

I would actually enjoy a reboot. Or using time travelling to go back in time, back to Stillwater or something, idk.
i don't agree with the reboot but time traveling to stilwater may be a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
i really dont want a reboot. make it all take place on another planet if you must, but please at least let the main saints crew be kept. perhaps the boss gets overthrown by an old rival? dexter anyone?

that would be a good idea.

i don't agree with the reboot but time traveling to stilwater may be a good idea.

ooh a stilwater time travel/simulation would be excellent! i love the super powers, they can be kept but shouldnt be forced (personally i'd prefer if saints row can keep going over the top and for the "serious" crowd they could make a seperate side-series)

I don´t even care, just make a gangsta fps

I don´t even care, just make a gangsta fps
grumpy-cat-meme-generator-row-row-row-your-boat-gently-off-a-fucking-cliff-b41b77_large.jpg

Sorry... I had to do that.

OT:
I don't think that they should remove all the characters we already know.
They built up stories on these characters connecting eachother and now they have a great opportunity to just do whatever the fuck they want having that time-machine opportunity.

Last edited:
I still think they should introduce new characters in the next game but keep it in the same world and have the old characters make cameos. Shaundi references in news tickers, Keith David's face on a dollar bill, etc.

The Saints' story as we know it is done, there's no reason to drag it out any further, but there's also no reason they can't still show up.

Back