This whole SR4 vs. GTA V thing is getting out of hand

I dont really care about GTA V since it is not coming for PC (yet) and my terrible experience with GTA IV. I cant even get it to run more than 25 FPS after trying the fixes on my Quad Core, wasted $5 on it.

Saints Row will be the best open world game with funny stuff in, something that many games wont bother to do.

Personally I'll be waiting for GTAV to be on sale - as GTAIV was only fun for me after I played it with the Simple Trainer.

Plus when I first played GTAIV (legally bought, I might add) it triggered the anti-piracy checks and made driving impossible, etc.

Wait, how did that even happen considering you bought it legally?

Rockstar are trying to fuck up on PC gamers.

Wait, how did that even happen considering you bought it legally?

Rockstar are trying to fuck up on PC gamers.
GTA IV for the pc was a bad port and it needed fixing i'll doubt if we even see a release of gta v before the end of 2014

to be honest. GTA V WILL beat saints row iv. it's the most anticipated game of 2013. not to mention they expect record sales that places this game number one. as for saints row iv. i''ll probably have more fun with it with all the customisation and the stuff you can mess around with. but i'm looking forward to the PC version of GTA V. i bet rockstar won't make the same mistake with the port of GTA V as they did with GTA IV. but i don't care what happened with the GTA IV port. i got it way later when all the patches were released.

I think I'll end up playing Saints Row more since it is the only open world game that I really enjoy and manage to sink 120 hours in it while my all my other open world game has less than 30 hour of play time each.

to be honest. GTA V WILL beat saints row iv. it's the most anticipated game of 2013. not to mention they expect record sales that places this game number one. as for saints row iv. i''ll probably have more fun with it with all the customisation and the stuff you can mess around with. but i'm looking forward to the PC version of GTA V. i bet rockstar won't make the same mistake with the port of GTA V as they did with GTA IV. but i don't care what happened with the GTA IV port. i got it way later when all the patches were released.

30168520.jpg

Get the fuck out.

it's only when you look at sales expectations. it doesn't have to be that it will be a better game. but we get to enjoy saints row iv atleast a couple of weeks earlier than GTA V. until then. only expectations can tell.

Back